The rumors are flying

Thebrownblob

pfft you know what that would actually look like?

>"well Bob the problem with UPS is actually all these lazy :censored2:in drivers, our 5 year plan includes OJS rides out the ass.......huh? profits? whoa that sounds like some IE number bull:censored2: to me, back when I was a delivery driver...."
Lol LAZY package car drivers is a myth. And the idea that even 20% of the On car supervisors now. Could do an OJS ride that was meaningful is actually hilarious. Place is being run by highschoolers. I forgot more than they ever knew, and they constantly need to change their diapers.

Lol LAZY package car drivers is a myth. And the idea that even 20% of the On car supervisors now. Could do an OJS ride that was meaningful is actually hilarious. Place is being run by highschoolers. I forgot more than they ever knew, and they constantly need to change their diapers.
that's the joke

>Morgan Stanley analyst Ravi Shanker
d2b.jpg

Family

Zero respect for the flunk out driver who went management who couldn't
perform at the level he/she is asking you to do.
And yeah that degree you got that you thought elevated above joe average blue collar worker is meaningless when "the shareholders " start eating their young.