The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

bbsam

Staff member
It’s his natural father, he’s a perfect match. Not a drug user, hiv, etc. No medical reason not to save his son, who was born without kidneys.

His life can be saved, unlike poor Charlie Gard. I bet you didn’t remember his name until you saw it.
Why aren't they allowing the transplant? Seems perfectly simple.

Sportello

Why aren't they allowing the transplant? Seems perfectly simple.
He’s Black, and had a parole violation awhile ago.

I’m pretty sure the tRUmp Christian nation believes that a son should die for the sins of his father, even if the father has repented and served his time, and is willing to give his organs to give his son a chance.

Just don’t take a knee, unless it’s to your nuts as they knock you down.

Smh, as the worst mod ever is fond of saying.

bbsam

Staff member
He’s Black, and had a parole violation awhile ago.

I’m pretty sure the tRUmp Christian nation believes that a son should die for the sins of his father, even if the father has repented and served his time, and is willing to give his organs to give his son a chance.

Just don’t take a knee, unless it’s to your nuts as they knock you down.

Smh, as the worst mod ever is fond of saying.
That's messed up.

rickyb

greenwald says its universal that when bad things happen, people will look to outside countries for influence and i think mentions dictatorships. says there should definitely be a russia investigation but too much attention is being paid attention to just blaming russia.

says trump is the most american president in decades in terms of american values of racism, misogyny, violence, etc.

and i see that this is the foundation that matched my $5000 donation and doubled it.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
greenwald says its universal that when bad things happen, people will look to outside countries for influence and i think mentions dictatorships. says there should definitely be a russia investigation but too much attention is being paid attention to just blaming russia.

says trump is the most american president in decades in terms of american values of racism, misogyny, violence, etc.

and i see that this is the foundation that matched my $5000 donation and doubled it.
Ta-Nehisi Coates says basically the same thing.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Charlotte shooting protest had hidden help – a Russian troll farm, news site says

CHARLOTTE, NC - The Russian troll farm suspected of trying to disrupt U.S. elections last year apparently infiltrated Charlotte during racial protests last year, BuzzFeed News reports.

The online news site says the St. Petersburg-based Internet Research Agency recruited U.S. activists to help stage protests in order to help divide the nation ahead of the 2016 elections.

Conrad James of the Raleigh nonprofit Living Ultra-Violet was among four activists who told BuzzFeed they never suspected they were being recruited by the Russians.

James told the news site he was contacted by BlackMattersUS, which the Russian news outlet RBC linked to the Russian troll farm. James said BlackMattersUS asked him to speak at a rally following the September 2016 police shooting of Keith Lamont Scott, which sparked two days of protests.

“I thought it was a knockoff of Black Lives Matter,” James told BuzzFeed, but its website appeared legitimate.

Living Ultra-Violet’s Twitter feed describes itself as a “Millennial Think-tank intellectually innovating economic development, research, and altruism.” The Observer couldn’t reach James on Wednesday.

35years

Gravy route
CHARLOTTE, NC - The Russian troll farm suspected of trying to disrupt U.S. elections last year apparently infiltrated Charlotte during racial protests last year, BuzzFeed News reports.
upload_2017-10-20_0-7-24.jpeg

vantexan

If you think the kid not being allowed a kidney transplant from his father isn't about race, you may want to rethink that.

Baby Charlie, never forget!
Personally I think they ought to make an exception, but I believe it's due to father violating his probation. There are apparently some rules in place, but if it's about saving a kid's life then rules be damned. But it's extremely cynical to say it's about his race. I would imagine most doctors and administrators would take umbrage at that.

Sportello

Personally I think they ought to make an exception, but I believe it's due to father violating his probation. There are apparently some rules in place, but if it's about saving a kid's life then rules be damned. But it's extremely cynical to say it's about his race. I would imagine most doctors and administrators would take umbrage at that.
A white British kid, who has no chance of survival, is worth pulling out all the stops for and violating many rules. But a black kid whose father is willing to do the right thing is a step too far? And you don’t see racism?

vantexan

A white British kid, who has no chance of survival, is worth pulling out all the stops for and violating many rules. But a black kid whose father is willing to do the right thing is a step too far? And you don’t see racism?
I'm sorry is there a central clearing house where all these decisions are made? I've already agreed they should do everything possible. Still doesn't make it about race. And two different countries involved.