The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
AFAIK, this is old news.

I guess I don’t know which part of this qualifies as a ‘bombshell’.

Some R’s started this, DNC and Clinton’s team picked it up, etc.

Sure seems awkward, but at best this is a ‘talking point’ scandal.

I will say, everyone who had their hands in this all of a sudden doesn’t seem to know much:

The conservative website that hired the law firm involved, the as-of-yet unnamed R that ran with it and possibly passed it off to the Clinton team, and the DNC, etc.

Everyone’s got amnesia.
Dossier was a top trending hashtag and topic being tweeted out by Russian linked twitter accounts this week. Uranium has been at the very top for a while. The sheep around here are pretty predictable if you follow the real sources.
Hamilton 68: Tracking Putin's Propaganda Push... To America

BrownArmy

Making America Green Again?

Maybe not.

So, it's not clear to me that Russian intervention via Twitter, etc. could swing an election, although that seems unquantifiable.

As well, it's also not clear to me that the Russians ever thought that Trump would win.

But we're finding out that paid Russian trolls got their Twitter fingers into all sorts of stuff, not all of which was pro-Trump propaganda.

A lot of it was anti-Hillary, pro-Trump, for sure, but other things included fake invites to real Americans to host BLM rallies, lots of gun stuff, pro/anti LGBTQ posts, on and on.

I'm not sure Putin is actually happy that Trump won, but it seems that the Kremlin's original mission succeeded - to sow as much chaos in our last Prez election as possible.

I hope some sort of credible accounting comes out of this - Russia didn't need to actually hack our vote tally, they just threw a lot of gas on the US left/right divide that's been present and ever-widening, then they sat back and roasted marshmallows over the fire, or whatever Russians do at campfires.

In a sad way, it reminds me that there are a hell of a lot of really stupid Americans that lack basic critical thinking skills (both sides, people, both sides!).

MAKAVELI

Maybe not.

So, it's not clear to me that Russian intervention via Twitter, etc. could swing an election, although that seems unquantifiable.

As well, it's also not clear to me that the Russians ever thought that Trump would win.

But we're finding out that paid Russian trolls got their Twitter fingers into all sorts of stuff, not all of which was pro-Trump propaganda.

A lot of it was anti-Hillary, pro-Trump, for sure, but other things included fake invites to real Americans to host BLM rallies, lots of gun stuff, pro/anti LGBTQ posts, on and on.

I'm not sure Putin is actually happy that Trump won, but it seems that the Kremlin's original mission succeeded - to sow as much chaos in our last Prez election as possible.

I hope some sort of credible accounting comes out of this - Russia didn't need to actually hack our vote tally, they just threw a lot of gas on the US left/right divide that's been present and ever-widening, then they sat back and roasted marshmallows over the fire, or whatever Russians do at campfires.

In a sad way, it reminds me that there are a hell of a lot of really stupid Americans that lack basic critical thinking skills (both sides, people, both sides!).
Make America Green Again aka everyone needs to chill and smoke a joint.:wink2:

floridays

Not really.

Are you?

You seem to fall into the 'blind optimism' camp of Trump supporters.

That is, if you really support Trump.

Hating Hillary isn't the same as supporting Trump, although that seemed to be the case for a lot of voters.
For a lot of people it was anyone but Hillary. I offer a sincere Thank You to anyone that was of that frame of mind.

floridays

Nobody knows what the charges are....who they are against.......Lots of nothing via CNN!!
We will find out monday

"But mainly you used the grand jury to indict people," Wolfe wrote, "and in the famous phrase of Sol Wachtler, chief judge of the State Court of Appeals, a grand jury would 'indict a ham sandwich,' if that's what you wanted."

bbsam

Staff member
"But mainly you used the grand jury to indict people," Wolfe wrote, "and in the famous phrase of Sol Wachtler, chief judge of the State Court of Appeals, a grand jury would 'indict a ham sandwich,' if that's what you wanted."
I'm sure that's the quote bringing solace all the Trump folks and their lawyers.

Sometimes though, people are indicted because there is sufficient evidence of a crime.

Never seen that happen to a ham sandwich.

floridays

I'm sure that's the quote bringing solace all the Trump folks and their lawyers.

Sometimes though, people are indicted because there is sufficient evidence of a crime.

Never seen that happen to a ham sandwich.
I'm not a Trump folk. Their lawyers know the game and already know if there is a potential jeopardy to their client. A lawyer will get no solace, none, because this whole thing is not about the rule of law. It is all about a political coup aimed at bringing a duly elected president down. Relish what you are seeing now it is part of bringing down a constitutional Republic. Just an offshoot of Obama's claim, "We are five days away from fundamentally transforming America." We are run by corrupt agencies, corrupt politicians, and live in a post Constitutional period.

I guess I'll just say when the leftists types get what they want, you will not like the response from constitutional Americans. Let the chips fall where they may.

I already told you exactly what I thought was going to happen, and it will. Indictments are not hard to come by with the right grand jurors. i foresaw this and have already said as much.
Please tell me something new.