The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

floridays

I'm sure that's the quote bringing solace all the Trump folks and their lawyers.

Sometimes though, people are indicted because there is sufficient evidence of a crime.

Never seen that happen to a ham sandwich.

I will guarantee you one thing. If many of Hillary's previous acts ever would have made it to a grand jury, she would have been indicted, but in no jurisdiction would she ever be convicted because each jurisdiction has citizens like you that would never vote to convict. I sir am different than you, I am not a political racist. I hope you can figure out the meaning. Kinda doubt it though, you'll try to twist that into some kind of pretzel.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm not a Trump folk. Their lawyers know the game and already know if there is a potential jeopardy to their client. A lawyer will get no solace, none, because this whole thing is not about the rule of law. It is all about a political coup aimed at bringing a duly elected president down. Relish what you are seeing now it is part of bringing down a constitutional Republic. Just an offshoot of Obama's claim, "We are five days away from fundamentally transforming America." We are run by corrupt agencies, corrupt politicians, and live in a post Constitutional period.

I guess I'll just say when the leftists types get what they want, you will not like the response from constitutional Americans. Let the chips fall where they may.

I already told you exactly what I thought was going to happen, and it will. Indictments are not hard to come by with the right grand jurors. i foresaw this and have already said as much.
Please tell me something new.
What I don't get about you is why you don't believe Trump and his cabal aren't just another bunch of corrupt politicians when there looks to be quite a bit of evidence to suggest they are.

Because the corrupter in chief calls it "fake news" you believe it?

bbsam

Staff member
I will guarantee you one thing. If many of Hillary's previous acts ever would have made it to a grand jury, she would have been indicted, but in no jurisdiction would she ever be convicted because each jurisdiction has citizens like you that would never vote to convict. I sir am different than you, I am not a political racist. I hope you can figure out the meaning. Kinda doubt it though, you'll try to twist that into some kind of pretzel.
There is nothing to twist. You have your opinions fueled by hatred of "leftists". Whatever.

What is fact is the Trump administration is in a lot of trouble.

floridays

What I don't get about you is why you don't believe Trump and his cabal aren't just another bunch of corrupt politicians when there looks to be quite a bit of evidence to suggest they are.

Because the corrupter in chief calls it "fake news" you believe it?
I think for myself, I deal with facts not hearsay, I have seen not one piece of evidence of criminality. I don't know, maybe I have a legal background? One simple question, what was the stated criminal charge to initiate a further investigation?

bbsam

Staff member
I think for myself, I deal with facts not hearsay, I have seen not one piece of evidence of criminality. I don't know, maybe I have a legal background? One simple question, what was the stated criminal charge to initiate a further investigation?
That makes no sense.

You don't state a "criminal charge to initiate further investigation".

You investigate and then charge or don't charge.

floridays

There is nothing to twist. You have your opinions fueled by hatred of "leftists". Whatever.

What is fact is the Trump administration is in a lot of trouble.
I don't hate leftists, wouldn't spend that much of my energy on them. I do know, for a fact, as imperfect as our country is it is the best, most free place to live, and I would like to see it remain as such.
At the current time, your second statement is nothing but wishful thinking on your part. Lets be honest, did Trump screw your pooch? Why so much hate from the non haters?

bbsam

Staff member
I don't hate leftists, wouldn't spend that much of my energy on them. I do know, for a fact, as imperfect as our country is it is the best, most free place to live, and I would like to see it remain as such.
At the current time, your second statement is nothing but wishful thinking on your part. Lets be honest, did Trump screw your pooch? Why so much hate from the non haters?
Oh that's easy. I hate what Trump represents.

Remember the past 4 decades when Americans started to realize that politicians were bought and paid for? That's bad for America.

Now it seems corporate America would prefer to skip the buying part and just become the government. That's worse for America.

Government is not a company and should not be run like one.

floridays

Oh that's easy. I hate what Trump represents.

Remember the past 4 decades when Americans started to realize that politicians were bought and paid for? That's bad for America.

Now it seems corporate America would prefer to skip the buying part and just become the government. That's worse for America.

Government is not a company and should not be run like one.
I'll give you the opportunity to tell me what Trump represents, please take it.

floridays

Who said there was one? Investigations are about looking into whether a crime occurred.
Great, I say we start an investigation on bbsam tomorrow, they'll have your fat behind indicted in a week, and since you aren't teflon Hillary your fat behind will be getting three squares and a cot. Do you want to play that game, your getting really silly now.

bbsam

Staff member
Great, I say we start an investigation on bbsam tomorrow, they'll have your fat behind indicted in a week, and since you aren't teflon Hillary your fat behind will be getting three squares and a cot. Do you want to play that game, your getting really silly now.
Lol. Talk about government waste! Investigating me would bring what? Wasted man hours at a youth soccer complex? Some interesting searches on adult video sites? Occasionally high credit card balances? Pretty boring stuff really.

floridays

Yes. It's that simple and in a sense, it is what an intellectually lazy electorate deserves. Doesn't men it's good for the country.
I'm not intellectually lazy, did I deserve Hillary? That is still not a reason work at it buddy, you know it's not there. Even the worst reprobate didn't deserve Hillary.

floridays

Lol. Talk about government waste! Investigating me would bring what? Wasted man hours at a youth soccer complex? Some interesting searches on adult video sites? Occasionally high credit card balances? Pretty boring stuff really.
No the way they would investigate you would bring up the dirt and criminal acts, large or small that you don't want anyone to know. Gonna change you screen name to mother teresa now?

bbsam

Staff member
I'm not intellectually lazy, did I deserve Hillary? That is still not a reason work at it buddy, you know it's not there. Even the worst reprobate didn't deserve Hillary.
You don't get it. I'm not trying to convince you.

And given the questions you've asked over the past couple weeks, yeah you are intellectually lazy to the point of not even reading links to the questions you've posed.