The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Sportello

The Mueller team has made one statement on the investigation, “When we have obtained emails in the course of our ongoing criminal investigation, we have secured either the account owner’s consent or appropriate criminal process”

floridays

Stop it. You don't really believe Trump is clean.
Don't address me, address the Clinton's words.
You guy's still ask why we don't leave "Her High Cankles" alone, her diarrhea of the mouth keeps on giving. It's a reason to respond, her words are a "dog whistle" many respond to.

Sportello

Is Trump Putin’s man in the White House?

Some veteran intelligence operators think it’s well past time to shift the narrative on Trump’s disturbing affinity for Putin, which the president insists is innocent and good for world peace. “Everyone continues to dance around a clear assessment of what’s going on,” says Glenn Carle, a former CIA national intelligence officer responsible for evaluating foreign threats. “My assessment,” he tells Newsweek, “is that Trump is actually working directly for the Russians.”

bbsam

Staff member
Don't address me, address the Clinton's words.
You guy's still ask why we don't leave "Her High Cankles" alone, her diarrhea of the mouth keeps on giving. It's a reason to respond, her words are a "dog whistle" many respond to.
You keep acting like invoking Clinton will somehow get Trump off the hook.

floridays

You keep acting like invoking Clinton will somehow get Trump off the hook.
You still don't respond to Cankles quote. Her quote intersects with what is going on with the Special Prosecutor currently. Respond to what she said. For your edification, this is the first time i have named Lurch as Special Prosecutor, a prosecutor addresses known crimes. What is the known crime?

bbsam

Staff member
You still don't respond to Cankles quote. Her quote intersects with what is going on with the Special Prosecutor currently. Respond to what she said. For your edification, this is the first time i have named Lurch as Special Prosecutor, a prosecutor addresses known crimes. What is the known crime?
There is no reason to address anything Clinton says. That is a nonissue.

And calling him names won't make him go away either.

What are you? 10 years old? You righties need to grow up.

floridays

There is no reason to address anything Clinton says. That is a nonissue.

And calling him names won't make him go away either.

What are you? 10 years old? You righties need to grow up.
Yep, I'm 10. You won't respond to Clinton's quote because it exposes you. Keep a wash cloth handy, you'll need it for the egg on your face.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm doing none of the such. Respond to her quotes, and wear your hypocrisy with pride.
I went back and looked at what I posted and what you responded to. There is nothing in the piece that has anything to do with Clinton and yet you try to force something. That's pathetic.

bbsam

Staff member
I understand, translation for shortbusers, You can't. Lurch has no proof of your alleged Russian connections.
Oh, I'm quite certain you're very wrong about that.

As Napalitano pointed out, Flynn went from facing 60 years to facing 6 months because he's cooperating. That doesn't come happen because Flynn has video of Trump jay walking.

floridays

Oh, I'm quite certain you're very wrong about that.

As Napalitano pointed out, Flynn went from facing 60 years to facing 6 months because he's cooperating. That doesn't come happen because Flynn has video of Trump jay walking.
If it helps you sleep at night, go with it.

By the way, thanks for helping me out.