The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Sooo, what's the problem?

Here's the problem - Republicans want to throw up barriers to citizens that want to vote, and Democrats want the door wide open.

In either case, the issue isn't and has never been voter-fraud, it's voter-suppression.

Most people don't vote anyway, so it's not a hot-button issue...if the populace was a little smarter and more engaged, we wouldn't be in this s-show.

You want everyone to have an ID to vote? No problem, like you said, we're all in a Fed database anyway, am I rite?
it means when i show up at a voting booth and i see a guy go in and vote, then come back and vote later thats a problem

rickyb

Both parties in the States, somehow, won't get behind substantive fixes to our election processes, which is unconscionable, IMO.

Forget Trump, forget Russia, why can't we have a stable and reliable voting process?

It's nuts.

(Forget the haters who talk about dead people voting, that's not the point)
if more people voted, wouldnt it be more left wing?

and i thought i remember hearing that the GOP wins more easily by suppressing the vote. and voter suppression is a historical thing in america, so i guess its not easily overcome.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
if more people voted, wouldnt it be more left wing?

and i thought i remember hearing that the GOP wins more easily by suppressing the vote. and voter suppression is a historical thing in america, so i guess its not easily overcome.
that is the communist

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
tenor.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right