The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

rickyb

if your mad about forgien government interference in your election then you should be equally mad about when your own government interferes in other countries elections.

since world war II im guessing no government has interfered in more elections around the world than USA.

and its seems like most people are fine when big media corporations interfere with their own domestic elections, but not ok when forgien governments interfere. when have you ever elected a good president?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
if your mad about foreign government interference in your election then you should be equally mad about when your own government interferes in other countries elections.

since world war II i'm guessing no government has interfered in more elections around the world than USA.

and its seems like most people are fine when big media corporations interfere with their own domestic elections, but not ok when forgien governments interfere.
when have you ever elected a good president?
I believe you guessed right ... probably 4 or 5 times more than any other country.
I would say USSR second.
Russia probably third.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Drumpf----I donald j drumpf have no ties to Russia... Now you may refer any additional questions to my bigly great, kick ars, Russian law firm that was awarded Russian law firm of the year. It was bigly that award, can I pick them or what. They are the Russian Law Firm of the year and will be denying my Russian ties... They are Russian, I had to go to Russia to find them, pay them in rubles, but I have no Russian ties. They are great, they won Russian law firm of the year, that's bigly and they will prove I have no Russian ties...

This s* writes itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

newfie

Drumpf----I donald j drumpf have no ties to Russia... Now you may refer any additional questions to my bigly great, kick ars, Russian law firm that was awarded Russian law firm of the year. It was bigly that award, can I pick them or what. They are the Russian Law Firm of the year and will be denying my Russian ties... They are Russian, I had to go to Russia to find them, pay them in rubles, but I have no Russian ties. They are great, they won Russian law firm of the year, that's bigly and they will prove I have no Russian ties...

This s* writes itself.

sounds like you're reading scripture to me from your god.

Sportello

When does it rise to treason?

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

The information Trump relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said that Trump’s decision to do so risks cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and National Security Agency.

“This is code-word information,” said a U.S. official familiar with the matter, using terminology that refers to one of the highest classification levels used by American spy agencies. Trump “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies.”

newfie

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

The information Trump relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said that Trump’s decision to do so risks cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and National Security Agency.

“This is code-word information,” said a U.S. official familiar with the matter, using terminology that refers to one of the highest classification levels used by American spy agencies. Trump “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies.”

when he creates a private server in his bathroom

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Trump shared info about an ISIS plot and Trump shared this info with a USA partner against ISIS.
Funny stuff!
Trump, as commander-in-chief, has the power to declassify information about national security matters at his whim, according to legal experts.

Note: Sporty's post is from the Washington Post, a proxy publication of the Democrat Party
and a major source of FAKE NEWS!
SMH

Last edited:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

But her emails!