The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

oldngray

nowhere special
everyone in this thread is russian
giphy.gif

newfie

Russian President Vladimir Putin says he is ready to provide records of the recent meeting between US leader Donald Trump and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, to dispel the “political schizophrenia” around the allegations that state secrets were leaked.

“If the US administration deems it possible, we are ready to provide the Senate and Congress with the transcript of the conversation between Lavrov and Trump,” Putin said at a press conference, following a meeting with Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni on Wednesday.

Kremlin aide Yury Ushakov followed up on Putin’s statement with a clarification that there was no audio recording at the Trump-Lavrov meeting, and the only form of record available is a transcript.

PUTIN: Reading US Newspapers Is Dangerous – We Are Willing to Release Transcripts of Trump-Lavrov WH Meeting (VIDEO)

The only secrets leaked were done by the media.
Putin wont help the cause.

Liberals are interested in disrupting Trump not the truth

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What history has taught us is that these investigations are meaningless since anyone can be interviewed for anything. A career can be ruined by just the rumor of being forced to partake or a young hot shot lawyer can make a giant career boost by being on the staff.
This is a classic example of why the swamp must be drained.
A meaningless investigation which will result in never find out what really took place because every member involved has their own agenda .

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What history has taught us is that these investigations are meaningless since anyone can be interviewed for anything. A career can be ruined by just the rumor of being forced to partake or a young hot shot lawyer can make a giant career boost by being on the staff.
This is a classic example of why the swamp must be drained.
A meaningless investigation which will result in never find out what really took place because every member involved has their own agenda .
The Swamp Fights Back !
Swamp Thing.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Comey Under Oath: 'Have Not Experienced Any Requests to Stop FBI Investigations' - Breitbart

Comey Under Oath: ‘Have Not Experienced Any Requests to Stop FBI Investigations’

Although Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI) didn’t specifically ask about Trump in the question she posed to Comey, the inquiry was about whether or not he had experienced having a higher authority stop an FBI investigation.

“So if the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?” Hirono asked.

“In theory yes,” Comey answered.

“Has it happened? Hirono asked.

“Not in my experience,” Comey responded. “Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that — without an appropriate purpose.”

“I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don’t see a case there, and so you ought to stop investing resources in it,” Comey said. “But I’m talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal.

“It’s not happened in my experience,” Comey said.

MAKAVELI

Fake news. Plenty of innocent people accept money from foreign governments, get fired, request immunity from prosecution and then plead the 5th when questioned. We need to stop with the unfair hit pieces on these noble patriots.
I guess Pleading the 5th is what Drumpf meant by telling Flynn to " Stay Strong ". Lol