The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

bbsam

Staff member
shady how. Trump wants a secure form of communication because he cant trust all the Obama leakers in the intelligence community.
Your timeline is off. There were no "Obama leakers" in December. And it doesn't matter. What you are describing, conducting foreign policy with an adversary outside of the intelligence community (which is not "done by all presidents") is shady if not espionage.

newfie

Your timeline is off. There were no "Obama leakers" in December. And it doesn't matter. What you are describing, conducting foreign policy with an adversary outside of the intelligence community (which is not "done by all presidents") is shady if not espionage.

There have been leakers almost immediately . nice try though.

I'm debating three of you right now and killing you. You know why I'm feeding truth against your fantasies.

newfie

That's true. Corporations are their own entities. Citizens United reaffirms that fact.

you do your homework on this one? Hillary was the secretary of state who approved the sale of our uranium rights while the cash flowed to the Clinton foundation.

bbsam

Staff member
There have been leakers almost immediately . nice try though.

I'm debating three of you right now and killing you. You know why I'm feeding truth against your fantasies.
Lol. I'm watching Trump's presidency go down in flames and take stupid republicans along for the ride. So this is what Trump means by "winning"! Lol. More please.