The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

moreluck

golden ticket member
im sure he didnt know who they were and they were going to be there. He didnt set the meeting up, it was that rob guy or rod, whatever his name was
That rod or rob was the type of guy who would 'crow' .....big shot who really is nothing. We all know people like that. big A's

bbsam

Staff member
im sure he didnt know who they were and they were going to be there. He didnt set the meeting up, it was that rob guy or rod, whatever his name was
He knew who his people were. He knew why he was there. And he didn't bother to ask? Is that how you think billionaires in the private sector make deals?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
He knew who his people were. He knew why he was there. And he didn't bother to ask? Is that how you think billionaires in the private sector make deals?
i think he went off what that rob guy said, i dont think he personally knew them, seemed more like just a random contact.

Jkloc420

if i had a meeting with random person, i would ask my brother or friend to go just to protect myself, to have witnesses

It will be fine

if i had a meeting with random person, i would ask my brother or friend to go just to protect myself, to have witnesses
Yep just an innocent meeting with 2 top campaign advisors and the chairman of the campaign. I'm sure they weren't very busy after having secured the nomination. Why not take random meetings with strangers?

Jkloc420

Yep just an innocent meeting with 2 top campaign advisors and the chairman of the campaign. I'm sure they weren't very busy after having secured the nomination. Why not take random meetings with strangers?
actually it took place in june, they didnt have the nomination secure by then, that didnt take place until july sometime

bbsam

Staff member
what are they talking about these days? when i listen to msnbc or cnn its all anti russian nonsense.
Well the narrative from the right is that the MSM is out to get Trump and not reporting the grand goings on about town. It's their responsibility to cheer conservatives on then and drive their narrative if it's all been boiled down to "us vs them".

If you aren't hearing about shady democrats, then they have work to do.

Or nobody cares about the party out of power and this is how media treats the party in power.

bbsam

Staff member
actually it took place in june, they didnt have the nomination secure by then, that didnt take place until july sometime
So this is before they won the presidency? I thought these meetings always take place when the president-elect is in transition...or was that 5 "didn't have contact with the Russians" fairytales ago?

Jkloc420

So this is before they won the presidency? I thought these meetings always take place when the president-elect is in transition...or was that 5 "didn't have contact with the Russians" fairytales ago?
was it president trump or his son, who invited the other two. What was trump juniors offical campaign role, do you know.

Jkloc420

The meeting was a huge setup by the obama administration to catch trump in something. Lynch cleared the lady to get in the country. She tapped manafords phone for the meeting. They also obtained a bogus fisa warrent to spy on them. All this was done with the help of fusion.

Jkloc420

Nope. Maybe doofus in chief. But he did have the brilliance to bring Manafort and Kush.
and his son is a private citzen he can meet and invite whomever he wants to. He can do any opposite research on any oppent he wants

bbsam

Staff member
The meeting was a huge setup by the obama administration to catch trump in something. Lynch cleared the lady to get in the country. She tapped manafords phone for the meeting. They also obtained a bogus fisa warrent to spy on them. All this was done with the help of fusion.
Are you making things up again?