The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

vantexan

Trump had a second meeting at the G20 with only Putin and Putin's translator. That's not even close to normal.
How would you know it isn't? Recently I pointed out that Obama was caught on a live microphone telling Russian president to tell Vladimir to be patient, wait until Obama had won last election, he'd be more flexible then. Because of Russian re-election laws Putin had to sit out a term, but it was a farce. Obama was essentially acknowledging who was the real power, and requesting he wait on any invasion plans,etc. Y'all chimed in that it was perfectly ok for our president to conduct foreign policy, except Putin wasn't even the legitimate president and Obama was worried about his reelection. And now you are saying that Trump meeting Putin wasn't close to normal? Are you telling me none of those other heads of state met with each other during the summit to discuss concerns between their two countries? I swear you'll say anything you think might damage Trump. And please don't turn that back on me because I pointed out what Obama actually did, not a bunch of speculative b.s.. You can derail me now DIDO, or disagree, totally meaningless either way.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How would you know it isn't? Recently I pointed out that Obama was caught on a live microphone telling Russian president to tell Vladimir to be patient, wait until Obama had won last election, he'd be more flexible then. Because of Russian re-election laws Putin had to sit out a term, but it was a farce. Obama was essentially acknowledging who was the real power, and requesting he wait on any invasion plans,etc. Y'all chimed in that it was perfectly ok for our president to conduct foreign policy, except Putin wasn't even the legitimate president and Obama was worried about his reelection. And now you are saying that Trump meeting Putin wasn't close to normal? Are you telling me none of those other heads of state met with each other during the summit to discuss concerns between their two countries? I swear you'll say anything you think might damage Trump. And please don't turn that back on me because I pointed out what Obama actually did, not a bunch of speculative b.s.. You can derail me now DIDO, or disagree, totally meaningless either way.
You couldn't get past the second sentence without bringing up obama. You're obsessed with him. Seek help.

vantexan

You couldn't get past the second sentence without bringing up obama. You're obsessed with him. Seek help.
It's an absolutely fair comparison. Of course you don't want to mention Obama, there's just too much there to be swept under the rug. I think before this is over his folks spying on the Trump campaign is going to get them burned. Not if the Press and people like you can help it though.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's an absolutely fair comparison. Of course you don't want to mention Obama, there's just too much there to be swept under the rug. I think before this is over his folks spying on the Trump campaign is going to get them burned. Not if the Press and people like you can help it though.
P.S. Obama numerous times blamed Bush during his 8 years. Karma's a bitch, huh?
Obama obama obama. I feel sorry for you.

It will be fine

If it's normal, it isn't, why didn't they disclose the meeting? It's not normal to sit down with Putin and a member of Russian intelligence for an hour with no other American in the room. Look up some coverage that isn't Fox and you'll hear about it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If it's normal, it isn't, why didn't they disclose the meeting? It's not normal to sit down with Putin and a member of Russian intelligence for an hour with no other American in the room. Look up some coverage that isn't Fox and you'll hear about it.
Who else had private meetings during that conference ?
The whole place was filled with Heads of State and they were there to discuss things .
It's unusual not to have private meetings during these conferences.
Word is that Trump was attempting to get Putin to buy a membership at one of his golf courses.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How soon before Trump starts issuing pardons?

Mueller is hiring some high powered prosecutors...
This is how these things work; hire some young guns , get a staff together , hire some older people with known names to boost up the importance of the work , re-organize the staff , find larger office space , investigate a little , put out news leaks about major finds , investigate some more , re-organize the staff again , replace lawyers who have moved on , investigate some more , hold a few press releases that are vague , hold a few hearings that go nowhere, re-organize the staff , and maybe in a decade or so release to Congress a report .
By that time all those who voted for this farce are out of office and the world has moved on .