The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Again.... All the snowflakes trying to make Russia stick when it's Going nowhere.

@DriveInDriveOut Shapiro didn't vote for Trump and either did I. So there is no Trump team. ttku

Educate yourselves. Here's Shapiro just a couple of days ago in Berkeley. Start at minute 33 or so.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
Again.... All the snowflakes trying to make Russia stick when it's Going nowhere.

@DriveInDriveOut Shapiro didn't vote for Trump and either did I. So there is no Trump team. ttku

Educate yourselves. Here's Shapiro just a couple of days ago in Berkeley. Start at minute 33 or so.

What makes you think there's nothing to Trump/Russia? Cuz Ben Shapiro says so?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Sorry man, not gonna watch that, I can't stand to listen to that guy's annoying voice. Shapiro is a bag of dicks. He gets up there and claims he didn't vote for Trump so you think that means there's no connection. I strongly disagree.

You post something from fake news organizations like the daily wire, i'm gonna call it out as garbage.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Sorry man, not gonna watch that, I can't stand to listen to that guy's annoying voice. Shapiro is a bag of dicks. He gets up there and claims he didn't vote for Trump so you think that means there's no connection. I strongly disagree.

You post something from fake news organizations like the daily wire, i'm gonna call it out as garbage.

Yeah, almost as bad as listening to Hillary. Of course she wouldn't know a bag of dicks if they hit her in the face. :lol:

Not gonna listen, bag of dicks, won't watch.. Sounds about right. Carry on.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
What makes you think there's nothing to Trump/Russia? Cuz Ben Shapiro says so?
No, I don't pay much attention to Shapiro and he didn't write the story.

Seems like if they had something regarding Russia on Trump or Hillary, actual worthwhile stuff it would've been brought out by now..

Maybe there's something.. All we can do is keep on, keepin' on..