The sales pitch is on.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Your BA is either not that bright, or is BSing you.

Like I said.... that will go nowhere.

I would file a grievance on the next instance so you have a new factual case.

The state panel will hear it, but will send it straight to the National.

Pictures are not disputable. ;)

-Bug-
Yeah, right....?

Kind of like the hundreds of air drivers doing ground work grievances I have filed asking my Local and State Panel to forward to the National Air Committee as provided for in Article 40 of the Master?

~Grievances concerning violation or abuse of this shall be referred directly to the National Air Committee.~

Instead, the State Panel insists that they have jurisdiction of the issue, so I get jerked around and the Company continues to violate.

SMH

~Bbbl~™

Last edited:

PT Car Washer

Yeah, right....?

Kind of like the hundreds of air drivers doing ground work grievances I have filed asking my Local and State Panel to forward to the National Air Committee as provided for in Article 40 of the Master?

~Grievances concerning violation or abuse of this shall be referred directly to the National Air Committee.~

Instead, the State Panel insists that they have jurisdiction of the issue, so I get jerked around and the Company continues to violate.

SMH

~Bbbl~™
As one of the hundreds of PT air drivers picking up and or delivering ground packages everyday, would you rather have the driver sups performing the work? At least most of us are paid top driver rate for the service. Before you say, "they should hire more FT drivers", the company, at least at my building, are hiring and training new drivers every week.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Yeah, right....?

Pretty much.

Yeah, right....?

A lower panel cannot rule on a grievance involving National language.

Absolute BS.

Is it a grievance.... or complaint ?

-Bug-

F

Frankie's Friend

Your BA is either not that bright, or is BSing you.

Like I said.... that will go nowhere.

I would file a grievance on the next instance so you have a new factual case.

The state panel will hear it, but will send it straight to the National.

Pictures are not disputable. ;)

-Bug-
Thank you.

F

Frankie's Friend

Yeah, right....?

SMH

~Bbbl~™
That's because maybe a ba we know chairs the panel and always presides over your grievances and with a labor mgr close to the situation?

This is BS.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Can anyone tell me what will happen with the TCDs? I’m so close to a full time bid but absolutely DO NOT want to be 22.4 and get put back into warehouse work. I’ve climbed seniority for four years and will now get passed up for a full time position by warehouse scrubs who are willing to take the pay and hour cut to be 22.4?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Absolute BS.

Is it a grievance.... or complaint ?
They are grievances, filed in bulk over the last 12 years or more, hundreds of them.
Stack them up in a neat pile and they look like the Yellow Pages telephone book for a major metropolitan area.
Until now, all "settled" to one degree or another, for dimes on the dollar.
Some by the Panel, "no precedent set" (of course), setting the standard for many local level settlements.
Every few years the Company Labor Manager tries to conjure up a new abstract defense, always coming up short, due to the absolute preponderance of evidence.
Ultimately, I have cashed grievance check totaling tens of thousands of dollars.

The latest stack to be heard and deadlocked here locally was in June of 2017, seventeen weeks worth to the tune of thousands of hours of violations and over $100,000 wages lost by full time employees.
They have been to the Panel 3 times and "referred back to parties for possible settlement".
Last time being in March of 2018, with "instructions from the panel" (which conveniently do not appear in the decisions released from that panel).

The latest maneuver by the Labor Manager is to claim that I'm not entitled to collect the penalty pay for the violations because I am on the 9.5 Opt-in List, even though I have collected in the past while on the list, as well as received a grievance settlement check for supervisors working, that grievance heard the same day as the air driver grievances were deadlocked.

Seems the Panel feels that instead of paying me, the drivers who decided to take a dive on these days should get paid (straight time up to 8 hours) instead of me or those who worked and had available hours ( at time and a half)?
No wonder that Panel neglected to put their instructions in the decision.

Sometime fact is stranger that fiction.

~Bbbl~™

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The whole reason I started posting on this forum, was to try and correct mis-information

while trying to educate others. I'm not someone who is jealous of my knowledge.

For several years I had a signature line at the bottom:

"You may not like what I say.... But I always tell the truth"

Even local political foes know, they can always count on me to do the right thing.

-Bug-
Perhaps you should consider taking some of your peers under your wing too???

~Bbbl~™

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Nah, we future them, give them to the PM clerk and he redirects them thru the ups drivers to deliver them.

We've got about 30 grievances piled up on size, proximity, and duplicate stop violations.

Fricking ba has been sitting on them for a year after being heard locally.

We also have an interp on what constitutes a proximity stop filed to be heard at the state panel in Aug of 2016 and the loser has yet to docket that at the state panel.

Wonder why there's mistrust in the membership?
Bro Dude Homey... Good ole 175.. I have felt your pain.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
They are grievances, filed in bulk over the last 12 years or more, hundreds of them.
Stack them up in a neat pile and they look like the Yellow Pages telephone book for a major metropolitan area.
Until now, all "settled" to one degree or another, for dimes on the dollar.
Some by the Panel, "no precedent set" (of course), setting the standard for many local level settlements.
Every few years the Company Labor Manager tries to conjure up a new abstract defense, always coming up short, due to the absolute preponderance of evidence.
Ultimately, I have cashed grievance check totaling tens of thousands of dollars.

The latest stack to be heard and deadlocked here locally was in June of 2017, seventeen weeks worth to the tune of thousands of hours of violations and over $100,000 wages lost by full time employees.
They have been to the Panel 3 times and "referred back to parties for possible settlement".
Last time being in March of 2018, with "instructions from the panel" (which conveniently do not appear in the decisions released from that panel).

The latest maneuver by the Labor Manager is to claim that I'm not entitled to collect the penalty pay for the violations because I am on the 9.5 Opt-in List, even though I have collected in the past while on the list, as well as received a grievance settlement check for supervisors working, that grievance heard the same day as the air driver grievances were deadlocked.

Seems the Panel feels that instead of paying me, the drivers who decided to take a dive on these days should get paid (straight time up to 8 hours) instead of me or those who worked and had available hours ( at time and a half)?
No wonder that Panel neglected to put their instructions in the decision.

Sometime fact is stranger that fiction.

~Bbbl~™
Whole thing seems very shady. Nothing against you , but I know there are 2 sides to every story. I can’t fathom why in the world they would wait this long , then think no one would notice. Obviously you noticed....

Tony Q

Can anyone tell me what will happen with the TCDs? I’m so close to a full time bid but absolutely DO NOT want to be 22.4 and get put back into warehouse work. I’ve climbed seniority for four years and will now get passed up for a full time position by warehouse scrubs who are willing to take the pay and hour cut to be 22.4?
I would take any full time job you can get to secure the best seniority date possible. We all have to start somewhere. I remember when they first started out Saturday air and air driving. people didn't want to do it, but it led to full time opportunities. a lot of six day weeks and odd exception air driving on odd hours. Guys sucked up these hours at the beginning and it led to a full time job. I guess we just wanted it more back then. We didn't pick and choose and this was before 22.3 jobs were actually even a gleam in Hall or Carey's eyes. Now a days you can walk into a package car job in a lot of areas and they don't want what we wanted. A full time job and the earliest seniority date possible.