The scooters of death

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
In my state, you would need a license, registration, and insurance to operate those. That cures the problem.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Couldn’t disagree more. No offense but I’ve always thought people that back their personal cars into parking spots are tools.

https://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/driveway-parking-back-in-or-head-first.380590/

So far, according to my poll, only 14 tools on this site...

I back in on my drive way since there's too many kids on my suburban home with no street smarts/ common sense.

Those surrounding conditions change fast when you climb in the vehicle, click on that seatbelt, look over the shoulder and go

Zowert

Saw an idiot texting while hauling ass on one of those scooters last week. He took a turn onto a residential street (I was also turning on), stopped right in the middle of the road and left it there. I honked, he flipped me off and laughed. Had to get out and throw the damn scooter to the sidewalk.

I can’t stand all these ebikes and scooters. People leave them wherever. At least once a week I’m having to get out and move them from loading zones or the middle of the road.