Faceplanted

Today was the worst day I seen in my career. Had to have been 1000 at the minimum missed in my center before the drivers even hit 14hr curfew just from lib.

Tons of drivers all pulling in right at 14hr with more missed. I'm curious of our centers grand total today. I hit 14... brought back missed. Is this just my building?

rod

Retired 22 years
Today was the worst day I seen in my career. Had to have been 1000 at the minimum missed in my center before the drivers even hit 14hr curfew just from lib.

Tons of drivers all pulling in right at 14hr with more missed. I'm curious of our centers grand total today. I hit 14... brought back missed. Is this just my building?

Rumor has it that in the BOG everyone was off by 5:30. Everyone was 100% cleaned up.

Faceplanted

I clocked out with 9 hours and 209 stops done today. Didn't miss a thing. Who cares what the others missed?
I do... it shows that at least In my hub, we are totally over what the hub can handle. I have a feeling the past 3 years or chronic under staffing, irregs clogging up the system, and drivers just sick and tired of the typical bs are going to blow up in UPS's face this year.

Morale was at an all time low today from my talking to drivers. Even management seemed to throw their hands up today and say :censored2: it.

Last edited by a moderator:

badpal

I do... it shows that at least In my hub, we are totally over what the hub can handle. I have a feeling the past 3 years or chronic understaffing, irregs clogging up the system, and drivers just sick and tired of he typical bs are going to blow up in ups face this year.

Moral was at an all time low today from my talking to drivers. Even managment seemed to throw their hands up today and say fuuuk it.
The best is yet to come I am afraid.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Went out with 104 stops, finished at 2:30. I’m just as shocked as you.
I do... it shows that at least In my hub, we are totally over what the hub can handle. I have a feeling the past 3 years or chronic understaffing, irregs clogging up the system, and drivers just sick and tired of he typical bs are going to blow up in ups face this year.

Moral was at an all time low today from my talking to drivers. Even managment seemed to throw their hands up today and say fuuuk it.
Same here

JL 0513

Not good since today was the lightest day of the week. Tomorrow will be much worse, not even counting all the rolled missed pkgs.

Rack em

Made the Podium
lol I know brother. I'm giving you a hard time. I guess my building has just came to the point where it can no longer handle the volume we see.
It isn't just your building. We are supposed to run 4 more routes this peak than we have spots for. We will be stacking out 4 routes until other routes leave so they can get loaded!

Ups need to expand their damn buildings!

Mlody

295 stops everything done except 23 missloads before I can scan them missed they were unloaded on the belt mistaken for pickups. Oh well

JL 0513

It isn't just your building. We are supposed to run 4 more routes this peak than we have spots for. We will be stacking out 4 routes until other routes leave so they can get loaded!

Ups need to expand their damn buildings!

Seriously, most centers are decades old and were built for the time. Yet, there's no sign that my center will be replaced with a new building anytime soon. There's no land to expand. There's not even enough space for drivers to park in the morning.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Seriously, most centers are decades old and were built for the time. Yet, there's no sign that my center will be replaced with a new building anytime soon. There's no land to expand. There's not even enough space for drivers to park in the morning.
We have the room to expand easily, but we are a rural center that probably loses money every year therefore Ups won't put any money into it.

Rack em

Made the Podium
It's insane how much centers differ. I don't think any driver worked over 12 hours today, and we even had 4 drivers laid off because there wasn't enough work even with all the closures from Friday. But for some reason jumpers were used and I believe one PVD went out to "learn" an area, so there should be grievances filed tomorrow :clap: