scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
It's insane how much centers differ. I don't think any driver worked over 12 hours today, and we even had 4 drivers laid off because there wasn't enough work even with all the closures from Friday. But for some reason jumpers were used and I believe one PVD went out to "learn" an area, so there should be grievances filed tomorrow :clap:

My center used helpers today but we had some of us on dead days. We too are rural...then again all of Wyoming is rural.

JL 0513

Honestly I don't understand when people say they worked 14 hours. Even if you start an hour early at 8am, that puts you out there until 11 pm with an hour lunch, unless people are including lunch for some reason. My center would never allow that.
Did 10 hours today, 6 hrs with helper.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
rode with a seasonal doing pickup sweeps, taught him all kinds of :censored2:

back at the hotel by 3, we'll see how tomorrow goes

0 missed in the building i worked out of

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Honestly I don't understand when people say they worked 14 hours. Even if you start an hour early at 8am, that puts you out there until 11 pm with an hour lunch, unless people are including lunch for some reason. My center would never allow that.
Does it really make a difference? You are out 14 hrs whether you count your lunch. Yeah you work 13 hours but you are AT WORK for 14 hours.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
FF9CDAF4-0B8F-44D4-9CD2-0F38A41A2878.jpeg

05ing during peak is common practice.

Refused/NR3

I've worked until 11 pm plenty of times even during non peak months I probably do this 5x a month. my center allows it I've been sent to help at 10pm several times in a month roll in the building by 10:59 pm with sup standing outside waiting for us.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Even with higher volume on tuesday: Mondays are just bad at the center I work at. The joke is it will get "better" every day for this week but after Monday you will likely see legitimate improvement. This is mostly down to preloaders no longer having to deal with pre-preloaded heavy rural and buisness cars that are nearly impossible to pre-fix, some cars get 80+ add-cut packages after the weekend and management is scratching their head why everything is going so wrong on Mondays.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Even with higher volume on tuesday: Mondays are just bad at the center I work at. The joke is it will get "better" every day for this week but after Monday you will likely see legitimate improvement. This is mostly down to preloaders no longer having to deal with pre-preloaded heavy rural and buisness cars that are nearly impossible to pre-fix.
right now we have preloaders coming in on Sunday and "bleeding" work. With that being said, there are routes sitting Saturday that are bled saturday AM, then also Sunday - so after Monday AM preload, there are in some cases more than three preloaders loading the same trucks. :D