Coldworld

60 months and counting
How would that help if he didn't read the paperwork?

I've heard our dispatch change end locations for a contractor 3 times in 5 minutes. It wouldn't surprise me if he went where he was told and ups screwed up.
Ups is starting to pi$$ off the coyotes.... heard one get all obnoxious at a feeder sup and threatened to leave and not come back..lol....or they are told there are loads to go and they drive here and there’s nothing going until 2 hours later...funny sht really

Scoot

Quiet week in our building. I mean other than a seasonal taking his U-Haul through a fast food drive-thru and taking out their awning. Oh and a newly qualified full timer parking his truck in the yard and quitting without telling anyone this morning. Nothing to see here.

opie

Air has been arriving from the airport after the drivers leave the building. A lot of airs aren't being delivered, just being rolled over, including EAMs. They don't even have anyone to shuttle it out. It just sits there until a PM air driver(s) tries their best to shuttle/deliver what they can.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
DFECC7B2-1950-42D3-B4E5-9D551334A3C9.gif
I was missing 44 packages yesterday and 57 today. It’s not getting any better.
We were told it’s going to get even worse. .Its free shipping Friday and we got amazon back. We need you to work Saturday.