The Six Keys to Labor Negotiations

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
There are thousands of drivers that never had to work Tue through Sat, that are now being forced to work Tue through Sat since the 22.4 classification got canned. It sucks that RPCDs were protected from Tue through Sat before, now their not.

Sucks to suck should have gotten more seniority BIOTCH

Mailboxbandit

How do you come to this conclusion? If they were previously classed as 22.4’s, then they worked Tue to Sat. You saying they never worked a weekend schedule is not true. And the blanket statement that RPCDs used to be protected and now they aren’t is also untrue. Some, yes, all? no.
I'm not really talking about the previous 22.4 drivers, I'm talking about RPCD mon-friend
Sucks to suck should have gotten more seniority BIOTCH
No, should have got a different Union President.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I don’t understand your point…. The union did a very good job negotiating the contract. Carol failed….a deal should have been reached by early May to keep volume. Company should havcaved sooner. Some huge gains in the contract…most notably no more 2 tier.
Lol

Thebrownblob

I'm not really talking about the previous 22.4 drivers, I'm talking about RPCD mon-friend
Still don’t know what you’re talking about. RPCDs who are that designation in the last contract Don’t work Saturday unless they want to. Ones working Saturday now are previous 2.4 and not even all of them.

Which Teamster president that you would’ve voted on, would’ve not agreed that they’re still Saturday work?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
2FCD1ABD-1B23-41AD-8B7D-47AD854FB5F4.gif

Still don’t know what you’re talking about. RPCDs who are that designation in the last contract Don’t work Saturday unless they want to. Ones working Saturday now are previous 2.4 and not even all of them.

Which Teamster president that you would’ve voted on, would’ve not agreed that they’re still Saturday work?
103C99F9-1394-4248-9EFD-CE491E9C641F.gif

Mailboxbandit

With all do respect, you are incorrect on this one. We have RPCD drivers in my building that were Designated RPCD in the old contract, that never worked Tue through Sat. They are now scheduled Tue through Sat now. They were Mon through Fri since the time they qualified. Until the new contract went into place. When we fought to axe the 22.4 classification, it screwed drivers that were already Mon through Fri (RPCD).

542thruNthru

With all do respect, you are incorrect on this one. We have RPCD drivers in my building that were Designated RPCD in the old contract, that never worked Tue through Sat. They are now scheduled Tue through Sat now. They were Mon through Fri since the time they qualified. Until the new contract went into place. When we fought to axe the 22.4 classification, it screwed drivers that were already Mon through Fri (RPCD).
They were never 22.4 last contract?

Thebrownblob

That doesn’t sound even remotely possible without them being 22.4 in the last contract. August 2019 is the cut off for forcing a Tuesday through Saturday schedule. I understand you don’t like Saturday work, but we were going to do it one way or the other. The company has actually had that flexibility in the contract for many years.
And again I ask you, which teamster presidential candidate were you going to vote for that Didn’t let us work Saturday?

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
That doesn’t sound even remotely possible without them being 22.4 in the last contract. August 2019 is the cut off for forcing a Tuesday through Saturday schedule. I understand you don’t like Saturday work, but we were going to do it one way or the other. The company has actually had that flexibility in the contract for many years.
And again I ask you, which teamster presidential candidate were you going to vote for that Didn’t let us work Saturday?

He doesn’t have an answer he just wants to complain. The solution that we got isn’t perfect but it beats forced sixth punch

Thebrownblob

He doesn’t have an answer he just wants to complain. The solution that we got isn’t perfect but it beats forced sixth punch
Correct and eventually, those Saturday drivers will be able to move off Tuesday through Saturday schedule to a Monday through Friday.