Well Done Rob!!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Nine years ago I was critically disposed and full of cynicism as this case developed, questioning the motives of all involved.

....but finally, justice has been served.

Rob A. followed his principles and didn't sell out when given the opportunity and has my utmost respect and gratitude.

That Local's principal officer and anybody else found complicit should absolutely be held accountable within internal union machinery, but to sue the Local will only serve to punish its members,

....which in my opinion would certainly miss the mark.
What about Miss Fisher conspiring with UPS management against him?

How is she still even in office?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Nine years ago I was critically disposed and full of cynicism as this case developed, questioning the motives of all involved.

....but finally, justice has been served.

Rob A. followed his principles and didn't sell out when given the opportunity and has my utmost respect and gratitude.

That was such a bizarre case.

I'm glad he prevailed in the end.... but what makes me happy is UPS on the hook for 9 years of backpay.

:biggrin:

Screw getting job back, how about a fat check so he doesn’t have to work again?

He started working for the IBT in the small pkg division after Sean got elected.

Worse comes to worse.... he can always got back to UPS now.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

I'm glad he prevailed in the end.... but what makes me happy is UPS on the hook for 9 years of backpay.

He started working for the IBT in the small pkg division after Sean got elected.

I would have to at least take a victory lap?

Trucker Clock

He will also get 9 years of pension payments. That should give him about 28 years. If he doesn't want to go back, he can start collecting a pension.

Trucker Clock

Well, maybe new leadership at the international will step up and do something I’m not real familiar with the situation, but it sounds pretty bad to me.

Fischer, who represented Atkinson at the January 2015
grievance panel, had also participated in negotiations for
the contract that Atkinson opposed. She had monitored
Atkinson’s “Vote No” Facebook group and, over the
course of months, had repeatedly conveyed to UPS management information about their activities, including the
identities of group participants.

Fischer regularly forwarded Facebook posts in which Atkinson
engaged in protected concerted activity to McCready, who then forwarded the posts to other members of the UPS labor department.
McCready represented UPS at the joint grievance panel, while Fischer
represented Atkinson.