The solidarity thread!!!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I know you are anti iPhone but they got a 256 gig phone. You are the person I got the idea from about getting as many songs and albums as I can. You have a very large collection if I remember correctly.
I'm not so much anti iPhone as I am anti-Apple.
Not a fan of the proprietary nature of their products and brand, but I for sure acknowledge their "top shelf" products.
I just wish they would work toward being more compatible with other operating systems.

That being said, my Samsung S7 has 32 gigs and can accommodate a 256gb micro sd card, for a whopping 288gb capacity.
I only have 128gb sd card though, as I still use my iPod classic that has 15,000 songs on it.

Love putting it on random play while I am driving.
Makes it like my own radio station, commercial free.

Last edited:

Peak Cardboard

I'm open to get along wth anyone BUT
I will not kiss the ibt's rear end.
The Boston bully stole my bike (healthcare) as I was sleeping. Now he wants to come and be friends again. He better show up with my bike if he wants to start gaining trust back.
The Boston bully has some surprises for him if he dares to visit Philly or western PA
And here I was just about to comment that I don't always agree with anHOURover and I'm frustrated at the fact that he seems to think it necessary to vote no on a contract that hasn't even been negotiated yet but he's still my brother even if we don't agree. But his hostility towards the IBT is palpable and he seems to think it's a good idea to "surprise" the guy that's gonna negotiate the contract that he's already made his mind up about.

I've got a great idea for solidarity... Since I'm fairly sure SO's email is readily available on his local's website-why don't you email him all your concerns and issues directly rather than posting negative stuff here all the time. I'm pretty sure he'll reply to you. You could maybe even try calling but I'd think from what I've heard the officers and agents at that local work 100+ hours a week that email might be better. SO seems to be big on standing face to face with each other-brother to sister and brother to brother to let each other know how we feel-whether it be something Positive or negative-as long as it's kept IN HOUSE with other teamsters. Hour you've seemed to have given up already and one of SO's biggest lines lately iirc (have to double check w my buddy at that local or maybe someone around here can speak to it) has been-"Don't give up on us and we won't give up on you"

It can't hurt to reach out and express your frustrations with the last go around, express what you'd like to see this time and basically state your concerns directly-SO preaches that and I hear about it all the time from my Teamster buddies that have the privilege of being in that local. NOBODY messes with that local in Massachusetts-it's one of the strongest ones I've ever seen compared to the union I used to be in.

Email him brother-you might be surprised how it goes. If you don't have the gumption to reach out as a concerned Teamster then I don't know what to say to you except don't complain. It could go a long way to solidarity and getting the contract everyone wants and deserves.

Also-I have every RATM album in my 256GB iPhone 7 Plus :-) (wish they'd damn well make them in America tho!)

LeadBelly

Banned
I'm not so much anti iPhone as I am anti-Apple.
Not a fan of the proprietary nature of their products and brand, but I for sure acknowledge their "top shelf" products.
I just wish they would work toward being more compatible with other operating systems.

That being said, my Samsung S7 has 32 gigs and can accommodate a 256gb micro sd card, for a whopping 288gb capacity.
I only have 128gb sd card though, as I still use my iPod classic that has 15,000 songs on it.

Love putting it on random play while I am driving.
Makes it like my own radio station, commercial free.
I agree apple can be kind of annoying, but it's what works for me. The computer not getting viruses and lasting gen year on average was a big seller for me. I can see you are at least an iPod man:). This is something we can both agree is a wonderful way to unwind. Us have ar very own radio stations is pretty kick ass.

Future

Victory Ride
That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
Thought of you the other day with this one
image.gif