The solidarity thread!!!!

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_4978.JPG
I know I'm just giving him a hard time. You're getting soft on management leadbelly! Just kidding. ;)
I know you are. I'm a long way off from retirement as I'm sure you are as well, but I want to get a good couple of things to keep busy if I ever make it to retirement. Photography is very cool and I've never been much of an artist. Above is my artistic abilities so I think you will understand. This is my play on trump looking like the evil joker that he is.

10 Pt

@babboo25 ,
What's 710's attitude about the upcoming CBA? We saw it last time. Will SO find new support there out of the gate or are there still hard feelings lingering?

10 Pt

SO is gonna negotiate us a good contract.
We'll see. The boss is the same. The dude in the package division who responds to surepost violations with "they haven't got that worked out yet" three years after ratification is still there. I'm not promoting anyone voting No ahead of the CBA being revealed but we're going to be watching.
We've got new people up the ladder in the Central so there's hope.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We'll see. The boss is the same. The dude in the package division who responds to surepost violations with "they haven't got that worked out yet" three years after ratification is still there. I'm not promoting anyone voting No ahead of the CBA being revealed but we're going to be watching.
We've got new people up the ladder in the Central so there's hope.
Surepost should be one of the top three non economic issues this coming up contract... It's out of control!!!!