The solidarity thread!!!!

hyena

I am on vacation with my family this week. Regardless of my Teamsters political philosophy, I am able to do go away on a nice trip with my wife and kids due to our contract. Only at three weeks Vacay, more than most people, and maxes at 6? I'll choose to be thankful for this.
There's a lot to be thankful for with our contract. It's not perfect but then again I don't expect it to be. I know nothing's perfect. At contract proposal time I'll play my part and give my input into what I think will be better changes for all. But I'll tell you this not one day goes by that I'm not proud to be a Teamster!

LeadBelly

Banned
There's a lot to be thankful for with our contract. It's not perfect but then again I don't expect it to be. I know nothing's perfect. At contract proposal time I'll play my part and give my input into what I think will be better changes for all. But I'll tell you this not one day goes by that I'm not proud to be a Teamster!
Damn you are one good union brother. As gods would say "of you I am proud I am".

542thruNthru

This might not be the thread to ask this but.

Whatever happened to Silent Bang or realbrown1. Seems like after the election they up and vanished like a fart in the wind. ;)

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_2051.PNG