The solidarity thread!!!!

LeadBelly

Banned
Who chooses what's "unwarranted"???

I actually welcome all influences, as long as they are respectful of those to the contrary.

When that is the case, it is a healthy dialogue.....

.....when it isn't, you have a troll.
I guess I'd say unwanted because the consensus here can't stand him. I tried and will continue to try with him, but he is redundant and obnoxious.

10 Pt

Who chooses what's "unwarranted"???

I actually welcome all influences, as long as they are respectful of those to the contrary.

When that is the case, it is a healthy dialogue.....

.....when it isn't, you have a troll...and we have a troll.
Now you had to go and spoil his brief time in the spotlight didn't you?

We actually have a rooster troll.
Cockadoodledoo!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I guess I'd say unwanted because the consensus here can't stand him. I tried and will continue to try with him, but he is redundant and obnoxious.
I agree, he is a troll and is presently being treated like one, by both the community and staff???

Took us awhile to figure it out too??

LeadBelly

Banned
It's boring without trolls. At least until the Rider comes up for a vote in 18. JK
Are you getting any snow tomorrow. We are and it's going to be anything but boring. White knuckles and clenched ass in northeast Ohio tomorrow. Lots of emergency conditions.

10 Pt

1-3 here. We're wussies compared to you guys.
The boys here call it "Liquid gold" for some reason. Lol

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It can all go north and south. I hate snow.
Driving on township roads when you can see the ditch is bad enough without sliding around in some aluminum pop can to deliver some farmer's tractor magazines.
North and east is what I am counting on.

10 Pt

im going in,as I'm a full time employee. A little snow shouldn't scare any real teamster.
It's the ice and wind combination that is the problem on my 4 county route.
One time I was stopped on a really icy road and the wind turned my truck around almost facing the other direction.
Snow? Not a big deal without ice and wind. They come as a package deal here.

Inthegame

It's the ice and wind combination that is the problem on my 4 county route.
One time I was stopped on a really icy road and the wind turned my truck around almost facing the other direction.
Snow? Not a big deal without ice and wind. They come as a package deal here.
Driving down an ice covered alley, I shook a parked car loose from it's inclined park position that started sliding into my path. I almost was (maybe) the first UPS'er to get hit by a parked car.