The Sopranos

Raw

Raw Member
What a way to end the show, I didn`t want to have to see the whole family meet their demise. Better to end it like they did.:crying:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I actually read the ending in the Enquirer 2 weeks ago.....that's where the REAL news is.

I've never seen the show....don't have HBO, just basic cable.

Cole

I thought it was way too dull for an ending. I thought this whole last season was lame. I was glad Tone didn't get killed, nor his fam, and I was glad to see Phil get whacked. The ending was lame as well. Maybe they are going to make a movie of it and ended it like that for that reason!

outamyway

I hope they make a movie, Cause' that ending was a complete and utter disapointment. I thought my cable went out or my DVR was ****ed up. What the hell were they thinking?

Raw

Raw Member
I thought it was way too dull for an ending. I thought this whole last season was lame. I was glad Tone didn't get killed, nor his fam, and I was glad to see Phil get whacked. The ending was lame as well. Maybe they are going to make a movie of it and ended it like that for that reason!
Thats the thing though, Tony and his family did get killed, they just didn`t show it happening !

Sammie

What a way to end the show, I didn`t want to have to see the whole family meet their demise. Better to end it like they did.:crying:

Thanks for nuthin, Raw!!!!

I've been hook, line and sinker for that show since day one. It was so well written and acted and Tony, man.
He might have been pudgy and balding, but he sure had an appeal.....
I'd toss the old man around here out in the alley for Tony any day!!!:w00t:

Six Feet Under was also a good one!

Can't believe the show is over. Weekends around here are too hectic to include TV on a regular basis so I buy the box sets and watch the episodes at my leisure.

Thanks, guys, for not giving anything away!!!!!:mellow:

UPS Lifer

I hope they make a movie, Cause' that ending was a complete and utter disapointment. I thought my cable went out or my DVR was ****ed up. What the hell were they thinking?
BA-DA-BING!!!
Ya gotta be kiddin! The fact that everyone was expecting something to happen in the diner shows the real genuis of David Chase. He gave you the unexpected!.:thumbup1::thumbup1:

The hit on Phil made the whole show! Again! The squashed head left to your imagination but you know that head exploded like a watermelon thrown off a 2 story building! WOW and I had spagehetti for dinner! :lol:

I felt the same way about the cable going out! I was totally pi**ed off figuring someone was playing a prank. Again...brilliant work by David Chase. Anyone who has followed David knows he does not like the "rise and fall" scenario. TALK ABOUT LEAVING YOU HANGING WOW!!!

A

an anonymous guest

Holsten's is a great place. Took my kids there for lunches, ice cream on many occasions. Nice to see the Soprano family digs the place also. I lliked the ending, very complex, the dysfunction and human condition continues on.

Personally, I liked the comic relief with the cat. If you watch the episode again follow the cat...

Of course...the 'bye bye grandpa' scene was nicely done also....a crushing experience.

Go UPS!
P61