THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I find it funny that every Democrat thinks every Republican wants Trump to run.
It's just not true.
They still have full blown TDS. They cannot comprehend the fact that many republican voters have moved on and are considering fresh faces.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Did you see the Trump rally in Ohio last night? All the conservative outlets were told Trump had a major announcement which they assumed meant he was going to officially announce his candidacy. FOX kept cutting over to him when they thought he was about to announce. Finally he told them there would be a big announcement on the 15th. All that just to put the spotlight on himself. If we get more antics like that I'm definitely voting DeSantis.
I’m over Trump. I only voted for him because it was him or the scumbags. DeSantis 2024. Time for new, younger blood. Get rid of these geezers.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Time for just blood. Of patriots and tyrants. It was foretold
2433A314-692B-4724-834A-A0D77DB4E9A9.gif

vantexan

I would prefer DeSantis but even Trump is a far better choice than any of the Dems
Ron DeSantis, Kari Lake, Kristi Noem, Mike Pompeo, Tom Cotton, Ted Cruz, Jim Jordan, and a few others would all be excellent choices. Of all of them Kari Lake seems to have the magnetism but Ron DeSantis is a proven leader.

TheDudeAbides92

Ron DeSantis, Kari Lake, Kristi Noem, Mike Pompeo, Tom Cotton, Ted Cruz, Jim Jordan, and a few others would all be excellent choices. Of all of them Kari Lake seems to have the magnetism but Ron DeSantis is a proven leader.
And every one of them would be destroyed by the media, probably cheated out of a win and if they did win would become the usual spineless whipping boy for four years because the swamp is scum and it’s for itself of itself and by itself

Personally, I don’t think you’re ever gonna see a gop president again. Wont be allowed

TheDudeAbides92

When obummers 8 year reign of terror was over I said we were one stolen election away from the country being over. Trump staved that off for a few years. But eventually the scamdemic was used to mail votes in en masse and that’s something that won’t ever be stopped