THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Tonight? Yes. 2024? Definitely not a sure thing if Trump is their guy.

For sure tonight.

I’m just saying I think republicans have the upper hand right now because Biden hasn’t been well received. DeSantis is the better candidate instead of trump

newfie

I find it funny that every Democrat thinks every Republican wants Trump to run.
It's just not true.

Did you see the Trump rally in Ohio last night? All the conservative outlets were told Trump had a major announcement which they assumed meant he was going to officially announce his candidacy. FOX kept cutting over to him when they thought he was about to announce. Finally he told them there would be a big announcement on the 15th. All that just to put the spotlight on himself. If we get more antics like that I'm definitely voting DeSantis.

I dont have to pick a winner. I know what i believe the country needs and what it does not need.
Trump and Desantis are both strong candidates to fix this country.
If Desantis is the right guy than he'll be able to defeat Trump doing it his way.
If Trump can defeat the desantis we see now than he is easily the strongest political force in this country.
the battle between those two can only make the winner much stronger.

if i had my drothers I would get another term of trump followed by 8 years of desantis and curb the liberal cancer for 12 years.

Box Ox

the dems should be lining up a strong candidate two years out. who is that person as we approach that timeline?

Dunno but a strong candidate on the Democratic side will only really be necessary if it's DeSantis and not Trump on the other side.

newfie

Should be considering secession. Everything else is a waste of time
its not a dictatorship , some times your guys on top and gets to make changes and sometimes its the other guy.

you dont take your ball and go home or jump off a bridge when its the other guy in charge.

vantexan

Dunno but a strong candidate on the Democratic side will only really be necessary if it's DeSantis and not Trump on the other side.
After 4 years of Biden the Dems better come up with a Hail Mary to have any chance. The dumbest thing they've done candidate wise is run Tulsi Gabbard out of the party.

Box Ox

After 4 years of Biden the Dems better come up with a Hail Mary to have any chance. The dumbest thing they've done candidate wise is run Tulsi Gabbard out of the party.

For sure. I voted for her in the Democratic primary and for Republicans today because Democrats are now so insistent on running off the ideologically impure.

That as good as a vote for Trump. Sorry.

Fine with me. I just won't be a part of it.

you think bumbles or giggles can beat trump?

They'd have a much harder time against DeSantis.

newfie

Trump can’t even talk about issues anymore. It’s just his little narcissistic game settling scores. Taking credit for a phony vaccine that’s killing people etc
He's been helping a lot of republicans get elected to their positions. Thats not generally considered a narcissistic quality though he does have his share of narcissism.

Box Ox

He's been helping a lot of republicans get elected to their positions.

That's no surprise in deep red areas.

ee.jpeg