THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

rickyb

Yes it does. Being soft on crime doesn't.
the jail rate is about 5 or 6 times lower here and yet they have lower crime rates

1711636883375.png

Integrity

Binge Poster
not necessarily because its been so twisted.
Carnal Christians and spiritual Christians are both so loved by God.

I would have to say they do impact the world very differently though, the former seems to lack power, the latter seems to have the power of the Spirit of God.

vantexan

Carnal Christians and spiritual Christians are both so loved by God.

I would have to say they do impact the world very differently though, the former seems to lack power, the latter seems to have the power of the Spirit of God.
So now you're segregating Christians. Again, your loving the criminal no matter what isn't stopping the pain he's causing others. You're willing to let others suffer terribly to show the criminal he's loved no matter what. This is a corruption of the love of Christ and was not told to you to do by the Holy Spirit.

vantexan

the jail rate is about 5 or 6 times lower here and yet they have lower crime rates

View attachment 477107
What do those countries have in common? They're homogenous. And prosperous.

rickyb

What do those countries have in common? They're homogenous. And prosperous.
O the first website which compared a list of countries they didn't mention that

But I would say racism definitely is related to it and as you know america had the most violent slavery

vantexan

O the first website which compared a list of countries they didn't mention that

But I would say racism definitely is related to it and as you know america had the most violent slavery
America had violent slavery. But the most violent? The Spanish were a lot more brutal. The Romans were a lot more brutal.