THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Next Day Err

Get back with me when Biden says he won't honor an election he loses.
Or if he disappears inside the White House dining room while a crowd of stinky supporters beat up cops and break windows so they can hope to get their hands on Congress to hold them hostage to hold up their Constitutional duty... AKA a coup.

rickyb

@vantexan notice how trump lies a lot and union rate didnt go up

1711810312303.png

this could be a sign of late stage empire

Next Day Err

Biden was senator for how long? And had he ever stayed in a presidential election long enough to concede? Had to withdraw after being caught plagiarizing in '88. Which race did he concede in?
Mea culpa. Conceded is the wrong word. What I mean to say is that he knows how to lose a race with some grace. When he’s dropped out or got caught plagiarizing he’s had some class about it.

vantexan

Mea culpa. Conceded is the wrong word. What I mean to say is that he knows how to lose a race with some grace. When he’s dropped out or got caught plagiarizing he’s had some class about it.
He was classy after getting caught ripping off a British politician's speech almost 100% word for word? Trump was evil incarnate to you Dems even though most of what was said was made up. Yet Biden gets caught red handed and well, at least he's classy about it?

rickyb

his nickname is senator credit card. thats not classy. he has a terrible voting record on issues like mass incarceration, wars, probably bail outs, the patriot act, NAFTA, TPP, etc.

corruption does not = classy

Next Day Err

He was classy after getting caught ripping off a British politician's speech almost 100% word for word? Trump was evil incarnate to you Dems even though most of what was said was made up. Yet Biden gets caught red handed and well, at least he's classy about it?
Biden has long ago made a formal apology for his conduct. I accept that apology.

Trump has tried to overthrow the will of the American people and stay in power illegally. He’s not so much evil as dangerous and bad for America. He’s a sore loser willing to drag our democracy in the mud because he can’t accept he lost.

rickyb

Biden has long ago made a formal apology for his conduct. I accept that apology.

Trump has tried to overthrow the will of the American people and stay in power illegally. He’s not so much evil as dangerous and bad for America. He’s a sore loser willing to drag our democracy in the mud because he can’t accept he lost.
corrupt politicians like biden paved the way for people like trump to get elected

Next Day Err

his nickname is senator credit card. thats not classy. he has a terrible voting record on issues like mass incarceration, wars, probably bail outs, the patriot act, NAFTA, TPP, etc.

corruption does not = classy
I hear you. I support him despite some of my reservations. These are differences in policy. Bad policy we can overcome. Overturning democracy itself we probably cannot.

Next Day Err

corrupt politicians like biden paved the way for people like trump to get elected
Bad policy makes low information voters angry over time.

Racists were pissed that a black man was president for 8 years. That’s what tipped the scale. See: Trump’s disgusting and racist “birther” conspiracy theory crap. He even tried to pull that stunt on Kamala Harris if memory serves.

rickyb

I hear you. I support him despite some of my reservations. These are differences in policy. Bad policy we can overcome. Overturning democracy itself we probably cannot.
there are 2 lines of thought regarding supporting corrupt politicians.

you can do it in swing states only.

or you can not support them at all.

they should be protested aggressively either way.

rickyb

Bad policy makes low information voters angry over time.

Racists were pissed that a black man was president for 8 years. That’s what tipped the scale. See: Trump’s disgusting and racist “birther” conspiracy theory crap. He even tried to pull that stunt on Kamala Harris if memory serves.
obama had a bad track record as well before and during his presidency and i agree they probably didnt like that he was black in the white house either

Thebrownblob

Well, thankfully, we don’t have a pure democracy. we do things democratically for sure, but a pure democracy is just the many controlling the few. The founding fathers were wise to to realize that pure democracy would stifle personal liberty. And the pursuit of happiness.

Last edited: