THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Why won’t any of you guys defend Trump’s racist birther conspiracy theory?

I hear crickets.

Im still waiting…. What is racist about saying someone isn’t born in the USA? You could say Trump lied about Obama not being born in the USA but you having to throw in that it is racist clearly proves that MSM brainwashing has worked on you. it’s sad you still believe this.

vantexan

Im still waiting…. What is racist about saying someone isn’t born in the USA? You could say Trump lied about Obama not being born in the USA but you having to throw in that it is racist clearly proves that MSM brainwashing has worked on you. it’s sad you still believe this.
Obama=Black man even though he's half white. Ergo a black man must not ever be questioned by a white man because to do so is racist. No matter the subject.

rickyb

it probably was racist just like reagans welfare queen thing was too.

Trump just conveniently latched onto Russian disinformation that questioned Obama’s place of birth because…. ….. ?

It stoked racism and the feeeeeelings of racists. Feelings drive engagement and Trump’s first fans were dyed in the wool racists sucked in by the birther theory first devised by none other than :censored2:ing RUSSIA

Darmark7

They say ”all white” people are racist so does that mean Obama is 1/2 racist? Does his whiteness rebel against his blackness?

rickyb

No. Eisenhower didn’t even have a birth certificate.

This whole thing about Obama and his citizenship was STARTED BY RUSSIA and picked up by Trump. Look it up. Trump was literally floating Russian disinformation.
eisenhower had close ot same political leanings as bernie sanders.

problem with democrats is they went right wing and corrupt in the 1980s early 90s.

vantexan

No. Eisenhower didn’t even have a birth certificate.

This whole thing about Obama and his citizenship was STARTED BY RUSSIA and picked up by Trump. Look it up. Trump was literally floating Russian disinformation.
Eisenhower went through an extensive background check as a member of the military. I've been to the Eisenhower Library in Abilene, KS. Obama on the other hand spent serious time as a child overseas and his Kenyan family claimed he was born in Kenya. So please don't tell me the resume for the most powerful position on the planet shouldn't include verification that he's legally allowed to run.

Eisenhower went through an extensive background check as a member of the military. I've been to the Eisenhower Library in Abilene, KS. Obama on the other hand spent serious time as a child overseas and his Kenyan family claimed he was born in Kenya. So please don't tell me the resume for the most powerful position on the planet shouldn't include verification that he's legally allowed to run.
People used to join the military and not provide any info at all so don’t tell me it’s obvious the military definitely did deep dives on everyone who joined in 1910. lol

Obama was black and racist Americans took the racist bait Russia laid for them. Look it up. The birth certificate crap was started by RUSSIA. BIG SURPRISE

Darmark7

Trump just conveniently latched onto Russian disinformation that questioned Obama’s place of birth because…. ….. ?

It stoked racism and the feeeeeelings of racists. Feelings drive engagement and Trump’s first fans were dyed in the wool racists sucked in by the birther theory first devised by none other than :censored2:ing RUSSIA
It was the Democrats for Hillary in 2008 that first started the birther question about Obama. So you are probably right that Russia disinformation started there. Democrats seem to tied to Russia disinformation campaigns.

rickyb

It was the Democrats for Hillary in 2008 that first started the birther question about Obama. So you are probably right that Russia disinformation started there. Democrats seem to tied to Russia disinformation campaigns.
bill clinton was a racist im sure.

vantexan

People used to join the military and not provide any info at all so don’t tell me it’s obvious the military definitely did deep dives on everyone who joined in 1910. lol

Obama was black and racist Americans took the racist bait Russia laid for them. Look it up. The birth certificate crap was started by RUSSIA. BIG SURPRISE
Oh my gosh, Eisenhower went to West Point. He wasn't a field hand drafted into the infantry.

And once again you bring up racism. Broken record.

Oh my gosh, Eisenhower went to West Point. He wasn't a field hand drafted into the infantry.

And once again you bring up racism. Broken record.
The reason the birther theory gained steam was because of racists and racist interest. It all blew up in their faces when Obama released his full certificate at the height of the hysteria. We have never done this for any other candidate. It is because he was black and there was racist vitriol for him by certain dingbats. A large cohort of them, actually. Some of them are on this very message board. SOME STILL BELIEVE THE BS