THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

rickyb

Trump was wrong. But there was some question as to where exactly Obama had been born and it took Obama forever to produce a birth certificate. And don't tell me why should he after y'all constantly demanded Trump's tax records. He should because being a natural born citizen is a requirement to be president. Has nothing to do with his race but questioning a black man about anything always brings out the race card.
trump was a racist like biden

Trump was wrong. But there was some question as to where exactly Obama had been born and it took Obama forever to produce a birth certificate. And don't tell me why should he after y'all constantly demanded Trump's tax records. He should because being a natural born citizen is a requirement to be president. Has nothing to do with his race but questioning a black man about anything always brings out the race card.
Obama let Trump hang himself in public. Obama showed his birth certificate even though he didn’t have to! Unbelievable mental gymnastics.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Why won’t any of you guys defend Trump’s racist birther conspiracy theory?

I hear crickets.

Since you are so concerned about racism there is no way you can be for Biden.

Darmark7

Yes, he was.

The racist birther theory has clearly worked on you. It’s sad you still believe this.

What is racist about saying someone isn’t born in the USA? You could say Trump lied about Obama not being born in the USA but you having to throw in that it is racist clearly proves that MSM brainwashing has worked on you. it’s sad you still believe this.

vantexan

You sure about that?

Great. Now what's 17% of 8 million who don't show up? And that article doesn't apply yet to the millions Biden let in because most are looking at years until their court date. Could be 10 years with so many being let in at once. And the fact is with Democratic encouragement the vast majority are coming here with no valid reason and won't be turned away by the Democrats. We don't know who had criminal records in their home countries. We have caught some on the terrorist watch list but don't have any idea who has gotten in that have terrorist intent. We don't know who's bringing in diseases like tuberculosis that had been pretty much stopped in the U.S. We can only guess at how many more young women will be raped and/or murdered. How much fentanyl is being smuggled in. The only thing that matters is trying to maintain power and these people in large numbers will help you do that.

Since you are so concerned about racism there is no way you can be for Biden.

I’m aware of his prior racist foibles. I support him despite those disgusting things because they aren’t as bad as a guy who literally tried to steal my vote away from me.

Darmark7

I’m aware of his prior racist foibles. I support him despite those disgusting things because they aren’t as bad as a guy who literally tried to steal my vote away from me.

So as you can see each person has their reasons they are going to vote for whoever they are going to vote for. Because you or I think that our reason is the most important doesn’t matter to the other person..
At this point nothing that either one of them can do will change anyone’s mind. The great thing is we have a unique experience that each of these guys have had 4 years to do their job and we can all vote based on what they did instead of what they say they will do.

vantexan

He was buddies with a former Klansman. David Duke was a former Klansman. But he was Republican. Y'all let Byrd off the hook but you'd never find that acceptable with a Republican. Not under any circumstance. And Byrd's buddies who have a racist track record are given a pass too because they're Democrats.

vantexan

Migrants can and should be able to come to our border for asylum. It’s the American thing to do. It’s the right thing to do.
It's the phony thing to do. 160+ countries. Where are the wars, the famines, the natural disasters in all of these countries? And under international law they're supposed to seek asylum in the next country over. Where are the records of that happening for all these millions of people? They all went directly to the rich country whose president threw open the doors and gave the green light. Now tell me I'm making up stuff.

Darmark7

His track record says otherwise.

I just can’t figure out why Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, the Clintons and most of Hollywood hung around a racist like Trump for all those years before he became president and made policies they didn’t like. They must all be racist.

Thebrownblob

Why won’t any of you guys defend Trump’s racist birther conspiracy theory?

I hear crickets.
Because both men are older, and have done many consider to be racist things throughout their life? I highly doubt either of them are racist. Possibly insensitive but not racist.

vantexan

I just can’t figure out why Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson and most of Hollywood hung around a racist like Trump for all those years before he became president and made policies they didn’t like. They must all be racist.
As long as he was seen as a rich money maker for the Democratic Party he was great. In the end it's always about the money.