THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
this is right up there with your assertations that Nazi Trump supporters identify as Hindu.
Fep0kDyXwAAyZfy.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Orange Jesus said Pence could have thrown the election. Course he lies alot View attachment 412304
Buddy, you already responded to the post you're quoting. Now you're trying to start over?

SMH.
Just pick up where we left off and actually answer the question my very good friend:
So the VP couldn't legally send electoral votes back....

... and the Democrats just made a new law so that now the VP can't send electoral votes back.

Ooooooookaaay.
Orange jesus sure thought Pence could
Could he?
Orange Jesus thought so
Yes you just said that.
Then you repeated it.

But could he?

newfie

this is right up there with your assertations that Nazi Trump supporters identify as Hindu.
I am happy to explain this as simply as I can: The Nazi's flew the Swatika : they LOST
The Confederates flew the Stars and Bars: they LOST
MAGA Flew all three: Also lost.

Carry On

Swatika Meaning
NameSwatika
GenderGirl
MeaningAuspicious Beginning
OriginHindi
Lucky #3 ?
Short NameNO
Name Length7 Letters and 1 Word

yes Old Boy,I'm quite certain the Nazi Trump supporters identify as Hindu lol

you said they wave the flag of swatika (auspicious beginning ) . also the beginning of success.

I was surprised that you had such a positive outlook of trump supporters and the trump movement

i should also point out that your reference to swatika is hindi which is a language where hindu is a religion.

it was i was lmao when you confused a language for a religion

fishtm2001

1. donald was repeatedly made aware of evidence and data that showed he had lost, as well as evidence that his claims of election fraud were bogus. The Big Lie was not only false but also premeditated well in advance of Election Day. Steve Bannon: “He’s just gonna say he’s a winner,” as well as Roger Stone, who politely told associates that in the event of unfavorable results, “the key thing to do is claim victory…. No, we won. friend--k you.”

2. donald was informed in an internal campaign memo and the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency that Dominion machines were accurate, reliable, and definitely not connected to foreign adversaries. Nevertheless, the president chose to lie. Rather than listening to his staff donald hired a new legal team—referred to by former Attorney General William Barr as the “clown car”—to carry out his election fraud claims in court.

3. donald himself did not believe his own claims, based on a a phone call with lawyer Sidney Powell, who described a conspiracy theory similar to the one donald himself promulgated about Dominion. In response to Powell, donald muted his telephone, laughed, and told others in the room: “This does sound crazy, doesn’t it?”

4. donald's efforts to secure cooperation from state and local officials in changing the election results was not some product of overzealous subordinates, but something in which he himself played a personal and central role.

5. During a discussion on Jan. 4, an advisor, Max Miller, tried to dissuade donald from going to the Capitol, citing the security risks. In response, donald “floated the idea of having 10,000 National Guardsmen deployed to protect him and his followers from any supposed threat by left-wing counterprotesters.” In contrast, he never ordered the National Guard “to protect the U.S. Capitol, or to secure the joint session proceedings.”

6. As the Commander in Chief, donald, more than any other American, had the power to marshal U.S. government resources to stop the attack on the Capitol. Yet, he made no calls to any federal law enforcement agency, to the Department of Defense, the Capitol Police Department, or to the D.C. Mayor’s Office to quell the violence. For 187 minutes, he preferred to watch TV.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't really think anyone took trumps threats to overturn the election serious. Until it was too late.
Trump threatened to use the completely legal process of challenging electoral votes. The process that Democrats themselves have used multiple times.

That is unrelated to the Democrats' decision to leave capitol police unprepared despite credible intelligence warnings.

So maybe you should try again to answer the question.

vantexan

1. donald was repeatedly made aware of evidence and data that showed he had lost, as well as evidence that his claims of election fraud were bogus. The Big Lie was not only false but also premeditated well in advance of Election Day. Steve Bannon: “He’s just gonna say he’s a winner,” as well as Roger Stone, who politely told associates that in the event of unfavorable results, “the key thing to do is claim victory…. No, we won. friend--k you.”

2. donald was informed in an internal campaign memo and the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency that Dominion machines were accurate, reliable, and definitely not connected to foreign adversaries. Nevertheless, the president chose to lie. Rather than listening to his staff donald hired a new legal team—referred to by former Attorney General William Barr as the “clown car”—to carry out his election fraud claims in court.

3. donald himself did not believe his own claims, based on a a phone call with lawyer Sidney Powell, who described a conspiracy theory similar to the one donald himself promulgated about Dominion. In response to Powell, donald muted his telephone, laughed, and told others in the room: “This does sound crazy, doesn’t it?”

4. donald's efforts to secure cooperation from state and local officials in changing the election results was not some product of overzealous subordinates, but something in which he himself played a personal and central role.

5. During a discussion on Jan. 4, an advisor, Max Miller, tried to dissuade donald from going to the Capitol, citing the security risks. In response, donald “floated the idea of having 10,000 National Guardsmen deployed to protect him and his followers from any supposed threat by left-wing counterprotesters.” In contrast, he never ordered the National Guard “to protect the U.S. Capitol, or to secure the joint session proceedings.”

6. As the Commander in Chief, donald, more than any other American, had the power to marshal U.S. government resources to stop the attack on the Capitol. Yet, he made no calls to any federal law enforcement agency, to the Department of Defense, the Capitol Police Department, or to the D.C. Mayor’s Office to quell the violence. For 187 minutes, he preferred to watch TV.
#6. Being Commander in Chief over the military doesn't give the president power to order troops onto our streets except in time of war. He has to work through channels. What exactly were the agencies cited doing during those 187 minutes? Were they incapable of handling their responsibilities without direction from the president?

fishtm2001

• “The committee cut the part of my speech out, where I encourage protesters to make their voices heard ‘peacefully and patriotically.’” [Again, this comment was included, and contextualized.]
  • “[They] deliberately omitted the part of my tweet, where I told protesters to ‘go home with love & in peace.’” [This comment is quoted on pages 93, 580, and 607.]
  • “Days before the protest, I urged the deployment of 10,000 to 20,000 National Guard troops to keep the event safe for all involved. . . . Nancy Pelosi and the D.C. mayor refused.” [All false: The committee’s report on page 534 notes that Trump at one point “floated the idea of having 10,000 National Guardsmen deployed to protect him and his supporters from any supposed threats by leftwing counter-protestors,” but this idea, which in context amounts to Trump’s wanting the National Guard to assist in his insurrection, was not pursued.]
  • “And then they pushed an absurd and discredited story where I supposedly lunged for the steering wheel in an attempt to commandeer a presidential limousine. Think of it: I lunged for a steering wheel. And they believe that story. Nobody believes that story.” [Whitman, via witless man: “Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself.”]
  • “Most importantly, the unselect committee did not produce a single shred of evidence that I in any way intended or wanted violence at our Capitol.” [Trump is right about this one: The committee did not turn up a shred of evidence so much as a mountain of it.]
Lies from donald's recent Truth Social post

fishtm2001

#6. Being Commander in Chief over the military doesn't give the president power to order troops onto our streets except in time of war. He has to work through channels. What exactly were the agencies cited doing during those 187 minutes? Were they incapable of handling their responsibilities without direction from the president?