THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

vantexan

2020 was nothing like 1967. 1967 was a race war.
But we aren't talking about 1967. We're talking about riots that caused $2 billion in damage and hurt and killed a lot of people in 2020. Would you have been ok with Trump putting troops in the streets? Of course you wouldn't and the Dems would've been screaming dictatorship.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Trump threatened to use the completely legal process of challenging electoral votes. The process that Democrats themselves have used multiple times.

That is unrelated to the Democrats' decision to leave capitol police unprepared despite credible intelligence warnings.

So maybe you should try again to answer the question.

I’ll try
Go ahead and give me a thumbs down now if it’ll make you feel better
Even the Dems didn’t think Orangeman would do something so stupid
How’s that

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
But we aren't talking about 1967. We're talking about riots that caused $2 billion in damage and hurt and killed a lot of people in 2020. Would you have been ok with Trump putting troops in the streets? Of course you wouldn't and the Dems would've been screaming dictatorship.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
I’ll try
Go ahead and give me a thumbs down now if it’ll make you feel better
Even the Dems didn’t think Orangeman would do something so stupid
How’s that
I think it will be a few days before he responds. He doesn’t show up on member list

Box Ox

You might have a point, but i still found it very funny that not even The Trumpy Nutbag News network gave him any attention
No one cares anymore.

I care. Trump is my Republican presidential candidate of choice for 2024. All aboard the Trump Train. It'll be great. @TearsInRain has even said Trump is gonna be President in 2024. Although I'm not sure whether he meant via an election since he'd be sworn in on January 20, 2025 if he were to win in 2024 unless I'm mistaken.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Interesting that Kevin McCarthy isn’t going to make it as house speaker, which I 100% agree with, but I can’t believe Trump actually supported him a few days ago and urged representatives to vote for him. I use to like Trump but he just keeps digging a hole deeper and deeper for himself to fall in. He pretty much lost me when he would never speak out against the fake vaccine but when he supports a swamp creature for speaker of the house I just can’t support him at all now.