THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

PT Car Washer

Your a Moderate conservative?

1679801804202-gif.422638
Sure wish I knew how to do those fancy GIFs. You young people grew up with computers. I grew up during the Vietnam War.

Thebrownblob

Sure wish I knew how to do those fancy GIFs. You young people grew up with computers. I grew up during the Vietnam War.
Actually, we grew up with the gulf wars a lot like the Vietnam wars where we were lied to and told it was to bring peace and prosperity to the Middle East but instead we were there to steal their oil and rip them off and destabilize the region. You know America, the beautiful.

Box Ox

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Cohen paid $130,000 for Trump to have consensual sex which in itself is not a crime.
He paid on behalf of Trump during a campaign where the revelation of an affair would have been disastrous to Trump's chances for victory. The crime is a violation of campaign finance laws. Orange Genius says he never had the affair, yet he paid hush money. Oh, and how about the Playboy bunny?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Pick any place in the lower 48 and trump can fill a stadium there.
Now go do that for Biden. He can only fill his pants.
They don't call him Diaper Don for nothing. The rumors about Trump being incontinent have been circulating since the days of The Apprentice. Watch his lard butt when he's teeing-off sometime, and it does look like he's got some extra padding besides the blubber.

govols019

You smell that?
Draft deferments were (are) like tax loop holes. If they were legally available it wasn't wrong to take advantage of them. I wasn't smart enough or had the right connections so they got me. Your local draft board held the final say on who got drafted. If there was anyone to blame if someone got out of it illegaly it was the draft boards fault for not checking the facts or getting paid off by some rich kids daddy..

It's his hypocrisy saying he would have been a badass had he went to Vietnam but yet he happily used his deferral and now he wants to build a fake image as a tough guy military lover....I find that disrespectful to my father, a 4 time decorated Vietnam veteran, who didn't get a deferment and is a real life badass.

I also can never see past the fact that Ted Nugent wrote and released a song about wanting to have sex with a 13 year old.

Non liberal

Wow. I respect your opinion and now you attack my opinion and beliefs.
Sorry, I do not respect someone who votes for murdering children and teaching them that because they may like to play with toys meant for the opposite sex that maybe they are trapped in the wrong body. Lol, wow, the gawl that it takes.

vantexan

Actually, we grew up with the gulf wars a lot like the Vietnam wars where we were lied to and told it was to bring peace and prosperity to the Middle East but instead we were there to steal their oil and rip them off and destabilize the region. You know America, the beautiful.
I keep waiting for that "steal their oil" part to happen. Seems we keep the shipping lanes open so that we can buy their oil and get it here instead of drilling for more oil here.

Thebrownblob

They certainly did until Covid struck. You just live in a depressed part of the country. If you had voted him back in things would've gotten better for you eventually.
The irony, here is that Covid didn’t “strike” the government did. None of the measures that the government took were necessary. They are the reason for the downward spiral. It continues even today.

Thebrownblob

I'm actually a hard leftist even though it's never been reflected in my posts.

How dare anyone assume my posts are related to my true political positions.
You don’t like authoritarianism and communism, you’re smart enough to realize that Trump is not the issue, just a symptom so you don’t have TDS, and you have often have insightful and reasonable positions on many other issues. You sir are not a hard leftist as you’re supposed.

Non liberal

I'm actually a hard leftist even though it's never been reflected in my posts.

How dare anyone assume my posts are related to my true political positions.
Maybe you try not to let it show however I knew you were a hard leftist the first time you disagreed with me. I had a 50/50 chance of being wrong, but I wasn’t.

PT Car Washer

Sorry, I do not respect someone who votes for murdering children and teaching them that because they may like to play with toys meant for the opposite sex that maybe they are trapped in the wrong body. Lol, wow, the gawl that it takes.
Deflecting again because your opinions are the matter. Are you going to tell us the Good Lord anointed you as His personal spokesperson?