THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

bacha29

He isn't going to serve any jail time for any of it, you are right, however these are show trials to strike fear in political oppents, if you grew up during the cold war, you know what show trials means, and the regime basically telling you who can vote for
I grew up during the Cold War including the Cuban Missile Crisis I can remember Kennedy's address to the US nation. I didn't grow up in East Germany or China during the Cultural Revolution or in North Korea and it's cult of personality. And the Biden administration is not a regime.

Now if you know of any corroborated evidence still out there that could change the outcome of the 2020 election I invite you to turn it over to the DOJ and the Federal Election Commission. If you have nothing except more of the same tired and repeatedly disproven sore loser inspired conspiracy theories then you'll just have to accept the CERTIFIED results of the election.

There is only one person responsible for the GOP losing the White House and that is Donald Trump himself.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Great Summary !!! If I may add Infanticides', Fentanyl poisonings of our youth, failing intercity schools, and record crime and murder overlooked by our woke prosecutors . All this with a duly elected maroon in the White House
Yea I got angry into my list

Jkloc420

I grew up during the Cold War including the Cuban Missile Crisis I can remember Kennedy's address to the US nation. I didn't grow up in East Germany or China during the Cultural Revolution or in North Korea and it's cult of personality. And the Biden administration is not a regime.

Now if you know of any corroborated evidence still out there that could change the outcome of the 2020 election I invite you to turn it over to the DOJ and the Federal Election Commission. If you have nothing except more of the same tired and repeatedly disproven sore loser inspired conspiracy theories then you'll just have to accept the CERTIFIED results of the election.

There is only one person responsible for the GOP losing the White House and that is Donald Trump himself.
Dude the regime killed jfk, mlk and many leaders from other nations, :censored2:ed up the bay of pig invasion and almost put us into ww3

Jkloc420

Biden isn't part of the regime, he was put there because he has demita and no clue

Non liberal

The evidence was presented, and it was ignored. Give me one instance where election fraud was taken seriously and investigated. And one solid reason that was given for why the videos show elections workers locking and boarding up polling places to keep the gop poll watchers outside not aloud to look in.

Thebrownblob

I mean, she was only the speaker of the house why would she understand the constitution?

1680280434465.jpg

bacha29

Dude the regime killed jfk, mlk and many leaders from other nations, :censored2:ed up the bay of pig invasion and almost put us into ww3
You keep talking about the "regime". Just exactly who is the "regime"? The so called "Deep State" the existence of which nobody can accurately describe or support their claims of it's existence with corroborated proof?

Non liberal

We derive the republic from democracy.
They are similar, however because we have the constitution which guarantees certain rights to protect the minority from the majority in power at the moment, we are a republic. That’s why the pledge of allegiance is so important, and why the left keeps trying to get it banned from our schools. It’s an easy way to teach our children from a young age. “And to the REPUBLIC for which it stands”! Notice that it doesn’t say and to the democracy for which it stands.

vantexan

Dershowitz is full-on MAGA. What else would you expect from him?
In other words if he says anything that agrees with a Republican position he's a full on nutjob. Don't respect him if he gives an honest answer based on the law, respect him only if he lies and spins to benefit Democrats. Right.

Non liberal

You keep talking about the "regime". Just exactly who is the "regime"? The so called "Deep State" the existence of which nobody can accurately describe or support their claims of it's existence with corroborated proof?
Maybe we can’t say with 100% certainty. However, if there isn’t a higher institution, or group of people, let’s just call them the deep state. If there isn’t a deep state, then why is it that all of our mainstream news organizations repeat the same lies and why do all but one want liberals to be elected into all offices? Btw I am not a Fox News fan simply because I think they are working with all the other news agencies just to be there to make conservatives think someone is on their side, they are not. They are there to simply cause division among the people. Go back to the pledge of allegiance, “and to the republic for which it stands, one nation, under god, INDIVISIBLE, with liberty, and justice for all.” The deep state hates America, they want us divided so they can conquer us, for whatever reason. Our news agencies are deciding our elections to get unamerican politicians into office to destroy the United States of America and everything we used to stand for. For whatever reason, it really doesn’t matter. What’s important is that you are able to see it happening.