THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Babagounj

Strength through joy
According to every local news outlet at 6pm, only one thing of any importance happened today.
A sealed grand jury vote was unofficially disclosed.
My heart goes out for that poor ham sandwich.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You already know he has t-shirts with a mug shot on it ready to go
Correct. Anything to profit off the rubes who support him. $$$$$ Do you have the Ivana Commemorative Coin Set?? Only $399.99. Made in China. Order NOW and you get the Don Junior plastic AR-15 with extended magazine.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Potentially 30 counts related to business fraud... ouch. I don't know where this is headed but I do know one thing... Trump doesn't have a Republican Senate to bail him out of consequences this time.

vantexan

Correct. Anything to profit off the rubes who support him. $$$$$ Do you have the Ivana Commemorative Coin Set?? Only $399.99. Made in China. Order NOW and you get the Don Junior plastic AR-15 with extended magazine.
Damn, why didn't Trump just send his son to Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, and China to get tens of millions like Biden did? Appears that's easy to get away with.

Box Ox

Potentially 30 counts related to business fraud
osd.gif

PT Car Washer

Potentially 30 counts related to business fraud... ouch. I don't know where this is headed but I do know one thing... Trump doesn't have a Republican Senate to bail him out of consequences this time.
trump has the same rights as any criminal defendant in this country. I assume he will not have to be bailed out as he already is under 24/7 Federal guard. Every defendant is entitled to his day in court.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Same :censored2: we complain other countries do, we just did, laughing stock of the world and one step closer to 3rd world status, united states is dying

Next Day Error

X - Other
trump has the same rights as any criminal defendant in this country. I assume he will not have to be bailed out as he already is under 24/7 Federal guard. Every defendant is entitled to his day in court.
I meant he won’t be bailed out of facing consequences. I don’t think he’ll actually go to jail, or at least for very long. They’ll work out a deal for house arrest.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Same :censored2: we complain other countries do, we just did, laughing stock of the world and one step closer to 3rd world status, united states is dying
Plenty of examples of democracies holding their former presidents and prime ministers legally accountable. It’s a good thing. We do it all the time here with our governors and other representatives.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The Libs have turned the US into a place no different than South Sudan, Somalia, E Guinea, etc. the way a mob attacks their political enemies, except not while they’re asleep.
See the “civilized” similarities?