The Trump Victory Lap

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Seems like this thread is a good place for butt hurt snowflakes to vent. :devil2:

The guy isn't even president yet. Smh.:laugh:

The whole point is that he shouldn't be President. Give us someone sane, or semi-sane. In related news, Rick Perry will now head the agency he pledged to abolish.

newfie

How about tanking company stocks with irresponsible Tweets? Or appointing an oil company CEO with Russian connections to be the presumptive SOS? Lockheed Martin lost 4 percent of it's value. That hurt a lot of people.

yea I hate that , better to overpay for an airplane so we don't tank their stock. what a major dweeb argument

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I love how the liberals are demanding that Trump be replaced with some more qualified to serve .
What were they saying 8 yrs ago when bho took office ?
You know the guy who never could keep a job as a lawyer , had to support himself as a Community Organizer , who had his own books ghost written because he was unable to finish them , who announced his first run for office in a house of a domestic terrorist ,and who had no foreign policy experience .

wayfair

swollen member
I love how the liberals are demanding that Trump be replaced with some more qualified to serve .
What were they saying 8 yrs ago when bho took office ?
You know the guy who never could keep a job as a lawyer , had to support himself as a Community Organizer , who had his own books ghost written because he was unable to finish them , who announced his first run for office in a house of a domestic terrorist ,and who had no foreign policy experience .

you forgot about Chiraq

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
yea I hate that , better to overpay for an airplane so we don't tank their stock. what a major dweeb argument

What a dumb dog. Trump uses his Twitter bully pulpit to make an ill-informed comment that could potentially ruin an employer and it's workers. Perhaps he should wait until he's actually President to he can officially say stupid things.

wayfair

swollen member
Please cite your source for Obama not writing his own books. It is well-known that every Trump book was ghostwritten. Of course, you have no source.

I didn't say anything about ghostwriters....

pretty easy to GOOGLE on your own, such allegations

Keenj

Perhaps, if anything, congress is certainly wavering when it comes to protecting the integrity of democracy and our republic.

But what are your thoughts on the purpose of the policy that prohibits him from serving in the position? You don't think it is a meaningful separation?

How do you feel about republicans attaching said waiver onto a spending bill to continue to fund the government? Why would they hide the waiver in the spending bill rather than have an open discussion about it?

Exceptions can be made for the right person. General Mattis would be a good reason to make it. He was a warrior general, not a political one.

As for hiding the exception in a spending bill, I don't agree with amendments to bills that have nothing to do with the original bill

Babagounj

Strength through joy

I don't agree with amendments to bills that have nothing to do with the original bill
And that folks how ObamaCare be came a LAW.
The original bill passed the House only to have the Senate totally re-write it into something completely different .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And that folks how ObamaCare be came a LAW.
The original bill passed the House only to have the Senate totally re-write it into something completely different .

Right Wing echo chamber. Why not discuss why Trump is denying his Russian connections and insulting our own intelligence agencies.

Traitor, treason, criminal, and con man.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Right Wing echo chamber. Why not discuss why Trump is denying his Russian connections and insulting our own intelligence agencies.

Traitor, treason, criminal, and con man.
Probably because of the man who controls our intelligence agencies is a dimwit .