The Trump Victory Lap

newfie

What a dumb dog. Trump uses his Twitter bully pulpit to make an ill-informed comment that could potentially ruin an employer and it's workers. Perhaps he should wait until he's actually President to he can officially say stupid things.

that's the problem with you libs you have no vision. Trumps putting the entire defense appropriations process on notice and you want to try to argue one contract.
in reality you should be thrilled that Trump is trying to save the tax payer some money but politics is more important to you.

watdaflock?

CaDwN5zWQAE-qvW.jpg

"Yeah, [Ivanka’s] really something and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married, and ya know, her father…"

Donald is a weirdo pervert.

newfie

Yeah you're a racist. Lol jk

proud of it too.
He doesn't know. It will be fun to watch Trump battle with the intelligence agencies, especially when they discover more about his ties with Russia. Trump is the antithesis of intelligence in both meanings of the word.

smart enough to beat 17 candidates in a primary race and an entrenched long term well financed candidate in the regular election.
are you in serious denial or what?

newfie

CaDwN5zWQAE-qvW.jpg

"Yeah, [Ivanka’s] really something and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married, and ya know, her father…"

Donald is a weirdo pervert.

so in selecting something sleazy to speak to you could have chosen a 100 different bill Clinton items including the many trips to pedophilia island or his rapes and sexual harassment of numerous women. Instead you chose a comment where Trump in his own trumpism way speaks to how beautiful he thinks his daughter is. your tolerance is much higher for your party perverts.

newfie

link?

Proud to be a racist. Says a lot.

#restmycase

the fact is I refuse to be manipulated anymore by liberal name calling. you guys have nothing to argue so you accuse conservatives of being uneducated , racist women haters.

so if it moves the conversation and forces you to actually come up with something else then I will concede to all your name calling and say yes that is me. now what else do you have. Nothing that's why you rest your case because you have nothing else

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
the fact is I refuse to be manipulated anymore by liberal name calling. you guys have nothing to argue so you accuse conservatives of being uneducated , racist women haters.

so if it moves the conversation and forces you to actually come up with something else then I will concede to all your name calling and say yes that is me. now what else do you have. Nothing that's why you rest your case because you have nothing else
No one accused you.
You said you're proud to be a racist.
Those are your own words.
Try and walk that comment back all you want, but you confirmed what many people here already knew.