The Truth !

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Whatever that gibberish means?

Exactly.

What does the TDU gibberish.... really mean ?

6roy9x.jpg

-Bug-

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I am not TDU never have been. Your obsession with this "evil" organization is really something you should see someone about.
I thought I read in a post that you wanted Hoffa/hall out of office.........Sylvester is running against them in 2016....he is tdu and wants to bring that to our union......so if your going to vote for Sylvester that makes you tdu......unless your gonna vote for hoffa/hall?

Irishman Collins

I thought I read in a post that you wanted Hoffa/hall out of office.........Sylvester is running against them in 2016....he is tdu and wants to bring that to our union......so if your going to vote for Sylvester that makes you tdu......unless your gonna vote for hoffa/hall?
So if I don't like a Democrat candidate and vote for a Republican. Does that make me a Republican? That is a ludicrous statement. I mean really? Do you also see the evil TDU man in your closet at night?

So if I don't like a Democrat candidate and vote for a Republican. Does that make me a Republican? That is a ludicrous statement. I mean really? Do you also see the evil TDU man in your closet at night?
When I first became 18 my grandfather schooled me on how to vote. He wanted me to vote for Irish names!! :) He was one hell of a character.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

You can vote how you choose but understand that elections have consequences you know what democrats values are and you know what republican values are.........my only question to you is do you know what your values are?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You can vote how you choose but understand that elections have consequences you know what democrats values are and you know what republican values are.........my only question to you is do you know what your values are?
So you believe you can ascertain a politicians values by which party they affiliate themselves with?

Oh good Lord!!!

They're so cute when they're young.

5habits100

Omg, tell us the one about the one legged elephant! Hall doing good by the members. Hmm.....let me see, an additional year of progression for part timers, reduced benefits for a large portion of the country, allowing technology that eliminates jobs. Should I go on? Do you also know the one about the bald hooker?
But yet he keeps getting elected.

How? Do most disagree with you?

Yep.

Bottom rung

If you want status quo. Vote hoffa and the other schmucks on his ticket or whatever it is they call his band of hooligans. The pro hoffa clan is right, he's done some good. But there's alot left to gain. P.s. pro hoffa peeps....lock up this bs that if we don't vote for him we're tdu. Seriously....get a grip.