The Undoing of Ground

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That answer was directed to one person, and one person only. But anyhow, if he wants to present himself as the one with all the answers to all things legal/business, I'm just saying that he has (or likes to think he has) the ability to write his own ticket. If someone has that ability, why the hell would he or she be here at all?

If he wants to draw that kind of attention to himself, I'll play along.

Way to mis-characterize me....what a "surprise". I absolutely do not have all the answers and I wish I could write my own ticket. I get nothing from this site but the satisfaction of exposing FedEx Express for what it is, a corrupt, immoral, corporation headed by an equally corrupt and immoral man, Frederick W. Smith.

Smith pays people like you to do his bidding, and in your case that means defending FedEx at all costs and trying to paint everything the company does in a positive light, even if those actions damage or destroy the lives of countless loyal FedEx workers. That is reprehensible, and you should be ashamed of yourself every time you post another lie.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Way to mis-characterize me....what a "surprise". I absolutely do not have all the answers and I wish I could write my own ticket. I get nothing from this site but the satisfaction of exposing FedEx Express for what it is, a corrupt, immoral, corporation headed by an equally corrupt and immoral man, Frederick W. Smith.

You're sounding more and more like the jilted girl who won't quit.

"I'm so over John. He's a pig. What a jerk!!! I did all I could for him, and this is how he treats me! What did I ever see in him? If I knew then what I know now... I HATE HIM."

And under her breath, seconds later, "I wish he'd call."

Smith pays people like you to do his bidding, and in your case that means defending FedEx at all costs and trying to paint everything the company does in a positive light, even if those actions damage or destroy the lives of countless loyal FedEx workers. That is reprehensible, and you should be ashamed of yourself every time you post another lie.

Where do you get this idea that I'm paid to post here? It's just another lie of yours, Mr. I'm Out In 2009.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You're sounding more and more like the jilted girl who won't quit.

"I'm so over John. He's a pig. What a jerk!!! I did all I could for him, and this is how he treats me! What did I ever see in him? If I knew then what I know now... I HATE HIM."

And under her breath, seconds later, "I wish he'd call."

Where do you get this idea that I'm paid to post here? It's just another lie of yours, Mr. I'm Out In 2009.

Paid Shill. The evidence is overwhelming, and you make a lot of errors. Tell your boss in PR that you've failed...again.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Let's see your evidence. Put up or shut up.

Or do you usual when put on the spot , and offer up a non sequitur.

Relentless positive spin, and endless encouragement to keep on maintaining productivity. What do you get out of that except a check in your pocket? Again, why provide maximum effort for an employer that is going to outsource most of your job?

59 Dano

Relentless positive spin, and endless encouragement to keep on maintaining productivity.

You have serious issues, and I'm not trying to be funny or smug. If that's how you view conflicting viewpoints and your attitude is that adversarial, you have problems. I would sincerely suggest a few lessons in basic humility to take the edge off of your arrogant and militant certainty that you are right about everything and that any dissent is to be aggressively attacked.

HomeDelivery

back on topic:

i know a few couriers that run-gun & can haul lots of stops per day... they're making $900-$1K per week!:money: and it's been over three months at this terminal without any accidents/ incidents.

so it's all not that bad when the contractor pays their employees a decent wage...

CJinx

it's all not that bad when the contractor pays their employees a decent wage...
I think this is the real trick. I've seen too many ISPs that think that, because they are a small business owner, they deserve to live like a large business owner. So their drivers make less per hour than the package handler loading their truck, they don't drive any of their own routes, hire an ops manager to manage the workforce and run interference with fedex, and wonder why they can't afford to take a vacation where they stay in $1K a night hotels and spend thousands on things that normal people maybe spend hundreds.

Just a thought.

59 Dano

I think this is the real trick. I've seen too many ISPs that think that, because they are a small business owner, they deserve to live like a large business owner. So their drivers make less per hour than the package handler loading their truck, they don't drive any of their own routes, hire an ops manager to manage the workforce and run interference with fedex, and wonder why they can't afford to take a vacation where they stay in $1K a night hotels and spend thousands on things that normal people maybe spend hundreds.

Just a thought.

Clowns who think that they can run a business with no experience are a dime a dozen. They honestly think that if they start a business the money will roll in on its own. It's amazing.

bbsam

Staff member
Clowns who think that they can run a business with no experience are a dime a dozen. They honestly think that if they start a business the money will roll in on its own. It's amazing.
You two are right about this. As I hinted at earlier, I really can see Fedex further reducing the number of contractors they use down the road. I view every day as competing with other contractors and ever day as interviewing to remain.

bbsam

Staff member
Oh, come on now. It should contain lots of similarities to business.
Similar in accounting practices and legal matters, but businesses exist to MAKE MONEY. Governments do not exist to SAVE MONEY, but to serve the public. We've lost sight of that.

59 Dano

Similar in accounting practices and legal matters, but businesses exist to MAKE MONEY. Governments do not exist to SAVE MONEY, but to serve the public. We've lost sight of that.

It exists to serve the public... to an extent. The federal government as a whole seems devoid of the idea of a cost-benefit analysis, more so in some areas than in others.

bbsam

Staff member
It exists to serve the public... to an extent. The federal government as a whole seems devoid of the idea of a cost-benefit analysis, more so in some areas than in others.

They've gotten better. It's part of the heart of Obamacare. Prevention is cheaper than the ER cure.

thedownhillEXPRESS

They've gotten better. It's part of the heart of Obamacare. Prevention is cheaper than the ER curnie.

Although they will never admit it, a large portion of express employees will be thankful for Obamacare in the future.
When they no longer have the job they do now and can get insurance even with pre existing conditions, and will qualify for tax credits to help purchase it while unemployed.

Last edited: