The UPS Policy Book: Have you read it??????

Integrity

Binge Poster
Whatever happened to the whack job who started this thread. I bet he committed himself to the loney bin.
anonymous,

Is your only purpose in this discussion to mock and hurt me?

If it is that is very sad for you.

Have you read the UPS Policy Book?

Sincerely,
I

leastbest

LeastBest
I could only get through ten pages of this tripe before I jumped to the end. I've read the entire policy book and watched management do the opposite for the entire 37 years I worked there. Report it? To who?

I thought this thread was an Onion article.

As far as the god stuff goes, keep it to yourself. I doubt you have the answers.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I could only get through ten pages of this tripe before I jumped to the end. I've read the entire policy book and watched management do the opposite for the entire 37 years I worked there. Report it? To who?

As far as the god stuff goes, keep it to yourself. I doubt you have the answers.
leastbest,

I am sorry you don't like this discussion thread.

It certainly has had its moments.

The methods for internal reporting are explained in the UPS Code of Business Conduct.

You could always report things using external means.

The Holy Bibles has the answers.

Sincerely,
I

anonymous,

Sincerely,
I
Yes & yes

I think if you want any cred in this forum you better start giving some facts as to who or what you do at ups. Your act is tires and old and needs to be taken up a notch. As much as you might want to help you are a pain to the majority here and in need of a character evolution.

leastbest,

I am sorry you don't like this discussion thread.

It certainly has had its moments.

The methods for internal reporting are explained in the UPS Code of Business Conduct.

You could always report things using external means.

The Holy Bibles has the answers.

Sincerely,
I
He is retired and he made his own way at ups. They played their games with him at his beginning and he in turn played his. I had the pleasure of watching his methods for a while and they were very funny and legendary in my local.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yes & yes

I think if you want any cred in this forum you better start giving some facts as to who or what you do at ups. Your act is tires and old and needs to be taken up a notch. As much as you might want to help you are a pain to the majority here and in need of a character evolution.
anonymous,

I am sad for you that you make it your pupose to hurt and mock me, or anyone for that matter.

I can't see how anyone can feel good about themselves by doing this or having to do this.

May God Bless and keep you in your journey of life.

I do not seek cred on this forum or anywhere, I only desire to speak the truth in love and to do the will of the one who sent me.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
He is retired and he made his own way at ups. They played their games with him at his beginning and he in turn played his. I had the pleasure of watching his methods for a while and they were very funny and legendary in my local.
anonymous,

I don't understand why you want to answer for him but that's ok, you are entightled to live as you want.

I hope he is proud of this as the legacy that he has left.

My hope for all is that they leave a legacy of character, hard work, honesty, maturity, professionalism, courage and love for their fellow man, starting with their families.

Please be well my friend.

Sincerely,
I

anonymous,

I am sad for you that you make it your pupose to hurt and mock me, or anyone for that matter.

I can't see how anyone can feel good about themselves by doing this or having to do this.

May God Bless and keep you in your journey of life.

I do not seek cred on this forum or anywhere, I only desire to speak the truth in love and to do the will of the one who sent me.

Sincerely,
I
Actually I have a whole lot of other purposes in life. I really don't think stating how I feel about your motives when you post should make you feel sad for me. You coming on here to preach is your right but me stating its annoying is my right. Ive found that people who keep throwing there faith at people for every thing that happens in life are a little wacked. I to have done this and know its a fault of mine that's made me lose credibility in the past in experiences I've had dealing with people.

I have a lot of faith most of the time and sometimes I've got less than none. Don't feel sorry for me I know jesus is who he is and I've always believed. I also think you are crazy and are trying to hide something. This is my opinion I'm not
speaking for anyone else. You are usually very polite but in this thread you seemed to take a new tone so I called you out. Whatever keep doing what you do I'll do what I do.

Integrity

Binge Poster
anonymous,

Sincerely,
I

Yes & yes

Actually I have a whole lot of other purposes in life. I really don't think stating how I feel about your motives when you post should make you feel sad for me. You coming on here to preach is your right but me stating its annoying is my right. Ive found that people who keep throwing there faith at people for every thing that happens in life are a little wacked. I to have done this and know its a fault of mine that's made me lose credibility in the past in experiences I've had dealing with people.

I have a lot of faith most of the time and sometimes I've got less than none. Don't feel sorry for me I know jesus is who he is and I've always believed. I also think you are crazy and are trying to hide something. This is my opinion I'm not
speaking for anyone else. You are usually very polite but in this thread you seemed to take a new tone so I called you out. Whatever keep doing what you do I'll do what I do.
anonymous,

I didn't and I don't question your purposes in life.

I am not sad for you because you question my motives or not. You have that right, may your conscience be your guide.

I asked you if your only purpose in this discussion was to mock and hurt me and you answered yes. This is why I am sad for you.

I am sad for any person, not only you, who would come to a discussion thread on the internet with the sole purpose of mocking or hurting anyone, not just Integrity.

It is clear that Jesus wants his followers to be like him. Do you think mocking and hurting others is living like you believe in whom you claim to follow?

Please provide evidence to me that I have not been anything but respectful, even in disagreement, and I will surely look at it.

If I feel I am wrong, I will promplty admit it.

Sincerely,
I

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I will be your friend Integrity.
I enjoy the company of people who mess around with people and ridicule them ... although I do try to do it in a humorous way and I laugh with them because I am just as big a goober.
We can really be good friends when you inject a more humor (although I see the humor in your posts) and stop looking down your nose at people.
What you doing next weekend? You want to go fishing?

I

you know what you win.
Whatever I'm over it and you are the best most righteous person around. You keep fighting ups even though you are to scared to let them know who you are and I'll keep doing what I'm doing and they know exactly who I am. By the grace of god I'll make it and you will definitely make it because they will never have a clue who you are. Stay hard

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
anonymous,

I didn't and I don't question your purposes in life.

I am not sad for you because you question my motives or not. You have that right, may your conscience be your guide.

I asked you if your only purpose in this discussion was to mock and hurt me and you answered yes. This is why I am sad for you.

I am sad for any person, not only you, who would come to a discussion thread on the internet with the sole purpose of mocking or hurting anyone, not just Integrity.

It is clear that Jesus wants his followers to be like him. Do you think mocking and hurting others is living like you believe in whom you claim to follow?

Please provide evidence to me that I have not been anything but respectful, even in disagreement, and I will surely look at it.

If I feel I am wrong, I will promplty admit it.

Sincerely,
I

You would have an extremely valid point if were really yellow with large angelic wings.

Buck Fifty

Starting to warm up to Integrity a little bit. He starting to remind me of a preachers daughter. And trust me I learned to love her.

DS

Fenderbender
Have I told you lately how much I love
Double Standards?
OK I'm calling you on copyrite infringement here.I was Double Standard WAY before I was DS

Least...you make more sense than ever...

Hoaxster,

You know better.

You know Integrity is at the core of everything done at UPS.

Sincerely,
I
Yea integrity in the 4th 12 to one

I will be your friend Integrity.
I enjoy the company of people who mess around with people and ridicule them ... although I do try to do it in a humorous way and I laugh with them because I am just as big a goober.
We can really be good friends when you inject a more humor (although I see the humor in your posts) and stop looking down your nose at people.
What you doing next weekend? You want to go fishing?
Can I come? I'll bait your hooks and stay silent and soak up the wisdom:)

You would have an extremely valid point if were really yellow with large angelic wings.
Integrity you are the Jesus of ups...and all that's good and fair..
We all would offer you water on the way to the hill,and you can forgive us as we hammer nails in your feet and hands.