The UPS Policy Book: Have you read it??????

Indecisi0n

internet-memes-how-the-rex-saved-christmas.jpg

S

splozi

This thread needs some more comedy.

The drunk in the cathedral
A drunk staggered down the main street of the town. Somehow he managed to make it up the stairs to a cathedral and into the entrance, where he crashed from pew to pew, finally making his way to a side aisle and into a confessional.

A priest had observed all this, and figured the fellow needed some help, so he entered his side of the confessional. After the priest sat there in deathly silence, he finally asked, "May I help you, my son?"

"I dunno," came the drunk's voice from behind the partition. "You got any paper on your side?"

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You have Jehovah Witnesses up there? Similar.
Many years ago I was cleaning out my garage and three Jehovah Witnesses came up the driveway and asked if they could speak with me. Replied that I was busy cleaning but if they cared to help I would be more than happy to listen to what they had to say. The four of us spent the next 45 minutes working in the garage while we debated my damnation. They asked if they could come back another time after I had thought about what they had to say. I replied that the following weekend I would be washing and waxing the cars and if they came by to help we could speak again.

urbina362

Page 30 "We prohibit Gambling,Holding Raffles, and similar activities on company time or property " unless we the company desire to make ourselves look good will ask you to donate your money for united way , junior diabetes here in Canada, Xmas collections, we will hold raffles or BBQ to raise money for anything that will make our company look better in public. Mr. I, your name implies by itself who you think you are, "I am who I am" spare me your attitude and go back to your desk

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The most embarrasingly wrong attributes from the policy book:

"we maintain our buildings and fac. for safe and efficient operations"
"we keep our buildings and equipment clean and neat"

Integrity

Binge Poster
Page 30 "We prohibit Gambling,Holding Raffles, and similar activities on company time or property " unless we the company desire to make ourselves look good will ask you to donate your money for united way , junior diabetes here in Canada, Xmas collections, we will hold raffles or BBQ to raise money for anything that will make our company look better in public. Mr. I, your name implies by itself who you think you are, "I am who I am" spare me your attitude and go back to your desk
urbina362,

What attititude have I displayed that has displeased you?

I am not sure I understand.

Have you read the UPS Policy Book?

SIncerely,
I