The UPS Policy Book with Integrity: Session 1: The Cover

Big Babooba

Wow, I'm thinking maybe Klein is right about Canada being better....
BULL!!! DO NOT TRUST CANADA OR COCA COLA!!! Canada and Coca Cola are in cahoots with each other. Canada is flooding the USA with Canadian quarters! A secret document has been discovered signed by Canadian and Coca Cola officials. I won't go into the specifics but here is a summary:

Canada sends their quarters to the USA at such a rate that 25% of all quarters in the US are Canadian. John Q Public walks up to a Coke machine and deposits 4 quarters to purchase a Coke. 3 quarters are American and 1 is Canadian. You guessed it - the machine spits out the Canadian quarter. When the victim pushes the coin return, nothing is returned. Coke makes 75 cents for delivering nothing. They send 25 cents American back to Canada.:greedy:

But beware! If you get pissed off and kick the machine, the local authorities will arrest you. You will appear in front of a kangaroo court where you will be found guilty and sent off to a Canadian labor camp north of the Arctic Circle where some lonely beaver trappers and moose hunters will have their way with you.:knockedout:

Don't believe me? Try it yourself, but remember.....I WARNED YOU!!!!!:surprised:

over9five

Staff member
Big Babooba Enterprises needs a:

images

Big Babooba

Hmmmm, not sure if 9 acres is enough for a landing strip for a B-52. Doesn't Big Babooba Enterprises have a smaller plane? :wink2:

Big Babooba Enterprises needs a:

images

I think that is still a little big. I'm thinking something along the lines of this............
B52 is the only way to go. It carries a hell of a lot more beer than a Harrier. It also carries thermonuclear weapons in case you need to even the score with somebody who might have pissed you off. Nobody ever fights you for a parking spot at the mall because they would really hate to have you follow them home. You can really spoil someones day with a B52, a Harrier just won't do. Just make sure to have a 2 miles of straight and level pavement to land it.