The US DOJ The wholly owned subsidiary of Trump Inc.

vantexan

Lol, they were ‘Mueller Prosecutors’?

Wrong, keep parroting BS.

The sentence guidelines are routine, Trump got butthurt about it, round and round we go.

Bottom line, you’re cool with the Prez putting his finger on the scale and helping out his Nixon crony.

Kid, there will be a D Prez one day, and I hope that person runs gangsta all over the ‘Rule of Law’.

Just like Trump.
Just heard the average rapist in the U.S. serves 4 years. Nothing Stone did rises to the level of 7 to 9 years and the sentencing guidelines were about a third of that. There was no reason for the prosecutors to recommend an old man with no criminal record to serve that long other than to get at Trump.

It will be fine

Just heard the average rapist in the U.S. serves 4 years. Nothing Stone did rises to the level of 7 to 9 years and the sentencing guidelines were about a third of that. There was no reason for the prosecutors to recommend an old man with no criminal record to serve that long other than to get at Trump.
Officers of the court probably don’t take threatening judges too well. That’d be my guess.

oldngray

nowhere special
Except no one thinks it was a threat. Again, what did he do that merits 9 years? And he wouldn't even had been charged with anything if it wasn't for a bogus investigation based on lies.
The actions of that crooked judge already give him strong grounds for a mistrial. As long as they bankrupt him and ruin his life they don't care whether he wins on appeal.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
DOJ drops probe into former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
Another black eye for the DOJ under Trump

"The public is listening to what's going on, and I don't think people like the fact that you got somebody at the top basically trying to dictate whether somebody should be prosecuted ... I just think it's a banana republic when we go down that road," Walton told government lawyers behind closed doors in September. "I think there are a lot of people on the outside who perceive that there is undo inappropriate pressure being brought to bear ... It's just, it's very disturbing that we're in the mess that we're in in that regard.

"I just think the integrity of the process is being unduly undermined by inappropriate comments and actions on the part of people at the top of our government," added Walton, an appointee of President George W. Bush

newfie

maybe barr is following the holder edict and trying to be trumps wing man.

I'm not sure why you dems have your panties all bunched up. You're already proven you loved to go off on half cocked investigations and cook evidence to suit your needs. why is this something only one side is allowed to do?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
maybe barr is following the holder edict and trying to be trumps wing man.

I'm not sure why you dems have your panties all bunched up. You're already proven you loved to go off on half cocked investigations and cook evidence to suit your needs. why is this something only one side is allowed to do?

Are the right the only ones allowed to protest and complain about Executive branch overreach?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
DOJ drops probe into former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
Another black eye for the DOJ under Trump

"The public is listening to what's going on, and I don't think people like the fact that you got somebody at the top basically trying to dictate whether somebody should be prosecuted ... I just think it's a banana republic when we go down that road," Walton told government lawyers behind closed doors in September. "I think there are a lot of people on the outside who perceive that there is undo inappropriate pressure being brought to bear ... It's just, it's very disturbing that we're in the mess that we're in in that regard.

"I just think the integrity of the process is being unduly undermined by inappropriate comments and actions on the part of people at the top of our government," added Walton, an appointee of President George W. Bush
Yet, the LibTurds go apoplectic when the same consideration is applied to Pro-Trumpsters.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The actions of that crooked judge already give him strong grounds for a mistrial. As long as they bankrupt him and ruin his life they don't care whether he wins on appeal.
Which they already have done.
Why continue with this farce ?
He lost his house, he's broke, now they want him to die in prison for telling the truth.
When it was the FBI who lied and fabricated evidence against him.

This is the same tale about a murder in Boston decades ago. The FBI knew who the real killer was one of their informants and to keep his cover safe, they put 4 innocent men in jail for life. ( one proved that he was in Florida at the time of the murder, but it didn't matter ) Decades later the real truth comes out and the gov't had to pay millions to the men and their families ( some died while in prison ).

Last edited:

rickyb

After successfully convicting Trump pal Roger Stone on all counts of witness tampering and lying to Congress the lead prosecutor in the has quit following an order from his DOJ superiors to roll back the 7-9 year prison sentence it has recommend that he serve. And we all know who the lead dog is at DOJ. There truly is nothing like having friends in high places.
public citizen mentioned DOJ corruption

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A side note to this story was that every few years the Gov't had to sign off that it was ok to keep these 4 in jail. One of the many who did this was Mueller when he was assigned to work in Boston.