The US DOJ The wholly owned subsidiary of Trump Inc.

BrownArmy

And the Justice department made a recommendation to the judge in line with sentencing guidelines.

It was the failed Mueller probe prosecutors that were out of line and trying to flip the script to make up for their coup failure.

You're fine with extreme sentencing as political punishment because you hate Trump and anyone associated with him. That's not how it's gonna go down here fren.

Lol, you’ve flipped the script.

(It’s the reverse)

I’m not even going to get into it with you, you’ve gone so far down the Trump black-hole, you’re basically eating Trump dk at this point.

You do you.

Barr should be Impeached.

You’re fine with the Executive Branch coopting the Justice Department, and turning it into a political arm of the current President?

Ok.

vantexan

Lol, you’ve flipped the script.

(It’s the reverse)

I’m not even going to get into it with you, you’ve gone so far down the Trump black-hole, you’re basically eating Trump dk at this point.

You do you.

Barr should be Impeached.

You’re fine with the Executive Branch coopting the Justice Department, and turning it into a political arm of the current President?

Ok.
Umm...Holder said he was Obama's wingman. Obama claimed executive privilege to protect Holder in the "Fast and Furious" scandal. His next AG, Loretta Lynch, let Jim Comey decide Hillary's fate when it was her job. After she sat with Bill in his private jet for awhile to "talk about their grandkids." Why is it that Democrats are always on every jot and tittle Republicans do but then turn a blind eye to their guys?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump is literally directing the Justice Department at this point.

Point/On Point
On point indeed, I see you parrot David folkenflick's liberal lies on a daily basis.

The Mueller prosecutors suggested a sentence that was out of line, the Justice department made one that follows sentencing guidelines. Get over it.

BrownArmy

On point indeed, I see you parrot David folkenflick's liberal lies on a daily basis.

The Mueller prosecutors suggested a sentence that was out of line, the Justice department made one that follows sentencing guidelines. Get over it.

Lol, they were ‘Mueller Prosecutors’?

Wrong, keep parroting BS.

The sentence guidelines are routine, Trump got butthurt about it, round and round we go.

Bottom line, you’re cool with the Prez putting his finger on the scale and helping out his Nixon crony.

Kid, there will be a D Prez one day, and I hope that person runs gangsta all over the ‘Rule of Law’.

Just like Trump.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol
Bottom line, you’re cool with the Prez putting his finger on the scale and helping out his Nixon crony.

Kid, there will be a D Prez one day, and I hope that person runs gangsta all over the ‘Rule of Law’.

Just like Trump.
Bottom line, you're cool with rogue liberals weaponizing our judicial system and intelligence communities against political opponents.

Kid, there will be a D prez one day, and I hope for your sake the Republicans don't go after him by crapping on the rule of law like Democrats have done.

Last edited: