The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
My son says he thinks he will be on that show tomorrow night. He will be a zombie in the alley next to a bar scene. He worked for a week on that show, most of his scenes are in the final episode. He won't let me post a photo of him in his zombie makeup until the season is over. He is tall and skinny with curly hair, and will be at work and miss the show.

I would like to get a hold of a high res pic of him in makeup.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I would like to get a hold of a high res pic of him in makeup.

He had to sneak into a little room and take a pic of himself with his Blackberry. The actors aren't allowed to talk about the show and aren't supposed to take pictures of themselves. Sometimes he would be a "walker", which is a background zombie with just makeup on. The next step up would be a zombie with the special contacts lens. A "Hero Zombie" is one with closeup scenes and heavy latex makeup. In one scene he wore a complete face mask. He was made up and directed by Greg Nicotero, one of Hollywood's top makeup artist. My son played four or five different zombies, most of his scenes were shot at night.

over9five

Staff member
My son says he thinks he will be on that show tomorrow night. He will be a zombie in the alley next to a bar scene. He worked for a week on that show, most of his scenes are in the final episode. He won't let me post a photo of him in his zombie makeup until the season is over. He is tall and skinny with curly hair, and will be at work and miss the show.
I don't think he was in it, was he? They were in a bar, but there was no alley scene.

Of course, they were still at the bar....

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Yeah I know, the show ended right before his scene, I guess he will be on the beginning of the next show. He said his first scene was in an alley outside of the bar. He liked working with the Asian guy, he said most of the other cast members acted stuck up. I'm disappointed right now, I was hoping to see him.

over9five

Staff member
And what the hecks with Lori?? She gets all pissed off when Rick leaves to find Hershel because Carl needs him around, BUT it's OK for her to leave him COMPLETELY without parents?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Scratch which zombie from last night's episode was your son? Another good show I might add!

I'm wondering that myself. He was in that zombie attack that took part after the shootout in the bar. It was a dark scene and I couldn't make his face out, it happened so fast. He recorded it and went through the scene frame by frame and found himself four times. He said the best shot was when the group of zombies started across the field. They shot that scene last Fall and it took all day. A lot of what was filmed was edited out. He said the zombies made it up to the iron fence where the guy fell off the roof and was impaled through his leg. The last time he worked, he was on the set all week and they shot Episode 13, which will be the last one of the season. That episode happens on the farm for the most part.