The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Tomorrow is the big night, the season finale. I was surprised that Dale and Shane got knocked off. My son said that a certain producer quit the show and the actor that played Dale got mad and asked to be wrote out. My son worked for five days on tomorrow night's show, he should be in a few good closeups. The family that owned the farmhouse used in filming wouldn't allow cussing and sex scenes to be shot in their house. They also wouldn't allow any of the zombie actors to enter the house or get on the porch either. One night it was raining during the filming, and the production crew had to set up a big tent to keep all 90 or so Zombies dry.

There is one scene where my son gets shot by a main character from a car. My son said that he had to fall backwards from the blast. My son is tall and skinny and has curly brown hair and a bent nose where he broke it as a baby. Hopefully we can get a good screenshot and I will post it. I was able to spot him in one scene after a shootout behind the bar, he was in the middle of the zombie crowd coming across the field.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Kool, looking forward to tonight's finale. Hope to see your son scratch, taking a bullet on tv as a zombie I guess he can scratch that off his bucket list.:kidseyessmiley2:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I was really surprised that they killed Dale, he was my favorite character.

They're running out of likable humans... soon I'm going to start rooting for the zombies.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Cheryl just told me that she really only cared for "DALE's character" and went on to say that the little boy, Rick's son was annoying and hopefully gets eaten tonight.

Now we know why the BC has lasted so long and me....I guess I'm just lucky to be alive. :panicsmiley:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Cheryl just told me that she really only cared for "DALE's character" and went on to say that the little boy, Rick's son was annoying and hopefully gets eaten tonight.

Now we know why the BC has lasted so long and me....I guess I'm just lucky to be alive. :panicsmiley:

I don't like that kid's attitude either.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'd love to be a zombie for an episode!

A few of the zombies were fans from all over the country that just came down to work as an extra on the show. The pay was horrible, it was minimum wage. So if you worked a 12 hour day, you might clear a hundred bucks. They had a good caterer though, prime rib in the buffet line. One night, my son locked his keys in his car and he called us at 5AM, my wife drove down there to help him in the middle of nowhere where the shooting was. They mostly did night scenes, I hope we can get a good glimpse of Jeffrey tonight. This is not the end of the series, it got renewed.