The wisdom of Ronald Reagan

moreluck

golden ticket member
o5zywx.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
3 posts and none of them showing him blaming Carter which was the point of my post !! Change the topic and don't address the issue.....typical M.O. for the left. Tap dancing at it' best..... Bill "Bojangles" Robinson is an amateur compared to you.

brett636

Whats most amazing about Reagan is he gave the Republican party the roadmap to unparallelled success. A roadmap they have foolishly thrown in the trash nearly the day he left office. The culmination of which has caused the party to evolve from the party of conservative ideals and individual liberty to a democrat-lite party that promotes its own by pushing support for food stamps and labeling their own base as racist.

1980 Presidential electoral map
wpg6gkgp.gif

1984 Presidential electoral map
wpyssnpt.gif

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
3 posts and none of them showing him blaming Carter which was the point of my post !! Change the topic and don't address the issue.....typical M.O. for the left. Tap dancing at it' best..... Bill "Bojangles" Robinson is an amateur compared to you.
Maybe the right-wingers would find Obama more Reagan-esque if he would cheat on his wife, triple the deficit, and sell weapons to Iran.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Don't you mean more Clinton-esque?
Well, at least NEITHER of them (Obama or Reagan) pulled at George W. Bush -- you know, attacking a country that had nothing to do with it!

And of course, Reagan had to ask "Mommy" (what he called his wife, Nancy), who had to consult her astrologist for the best response.... Or perhaps he thought his horse would speak up, you know, like Mr. Ed, and tell him what to do!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Whats most amazing about Reagan is he gave the Republican party the roadmap to unparallelled success. A roadmap they have foolishly thrown in the trash nearly the day he left office. The culmination of which has caused the party to evolve from the party of conservative ideals and individual liberty to a democrat-lite party that promotes its own by pushing support for food stamps and labeling their own base as racist.

wpg6gkgp.gif

wpyssnpt.gif

The problem with guys like you, is that you are still living in 1980 and that party is all but dead in 2014 thanks to guys like you.

You dont realize it, but your reagan fantasy has no place in todays GOP politics.

Unless of course, you mean, increasing the deficit, increasing the pentagon budget, arms to rebels all over the world and such.. then you'd be correct.

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

The problem with guys like you, is that you are still living in 1980 and that party is all but dead in 2014 thanks to guys like you.

You dont realize it, but your reagan fantasy has no place in todays GOP politics.

Unless of course, you mean, increasing the deficit, increasing the pentagon budget, arms to rebels all over the world and such.. then you'd be correct.

TOS.
I think their true Idol is criminal syndicate mastermind President Richard Nixon. They have as impossible as it may seem the sense not to say that too loudly. However you only need to look at how they govern, look at George Bush, Chris Christie, Bob McDonnel, Scott Walker, Rick Scott, Pat McCrory, Nikki Haley, Rick Perry, LePage and all the rest who have so far had their organized corruption exposed. The 21st century mob is embodied by the Republican Party, they lie, cheat, and steal and anything else they need to do to win.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I think their true Idol is criminal syndicate mastermind President Richard Nixon. They have as impossible as it may seem the sense not to say that too loudly. However you only need to look at how they govern, look at George Bush, Chris Christie, Bob McDonnel, Scott Walker, Rick Scott, Pat McCrory, Nikki Haley, Rick Perry, LePage and all the rest who have so far had their organized corruption exposed. The 21st century mob is embodied by the Republican Party, they lie, cheat, and steal and anything else they need to do to win.
Spoken like a true fan of Anthony Weiner.

ImWaitingForTheDay

wpg6gkgp.gif

wpyssnpt.gif
They call him an icon, but truth be told he'd be a RINO today.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Spoken like a true fan of Anthony Weiner.
REagan was an ACTOR living in Hollywood (-gasp-) before he went into politics. The myth of him as cowboy is little more true than the myth of Bush's Crawford Ranch where Bush would "clear brush" for fun and exercise and we'd see pictures of old tractors against rustic barns.

Bull:censored2:! Any "ranching" that was done there I bet was all new technology, and any brush that needed to be cleared was, I also bet, done by immigrant workers paid in cash under the table.

Remember Mitt: I can't have any illegals working for me, I'm running for president!

Reagan as cowboy. Please.

President Reagan -- the best acting job he ever got.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
REagan was an ACTOR living in Hollywood (-gasp-) before he went into politics. The myth of him as cowboy is little more true than the myth of Bush's Crawford Ranch where Bush would "clear brush" for fun and exercise and we'd see pictures of old tractors against rustic barns.

Bull:censored2:! Any "ranching" that was done there I bet was all new technology, and any brush that needed to be cleared was, I also bet, done by immigrant workers paid in cash under the table.

Remember Mitt: I can't have any illegals working for me, I'm running for president!

Reagan as cowboy. Please.

President Reagan -- the best acting job he ever got.
That's a lot of hatred that you have for those guys.