Theft on the Job

Mark Teran

Fellow Union Members:

I am an IBEW member at LADWP and union supporter. A former UPS manager told me accounts of UPS drivers who have been confirmed on video stealing copious amounts of UPS shipped goods and are still able to keep their jobs. Theft like that is obviously illegal and immoral and I never knew any workplace, union or non-union that would ever tolerate it. Thus I do not think this story is true. Of course, all have their right to due process or such outlined in our labor agreements and federal and state laws, but once proven, that is the end of that job for that employee.

Can anyone comment on this.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Fellow Union Members:

I am an IBEW member at LADWP and union supporter. A former UPS manager told me accounts of UPS drivers who have been confirmed on video stealing copious amounts of UPS shipped goods and are still able to keep their jobs. Theft like that is obviously illegal and immoral and I never knew any workplace, union or non-union that would ever tolerate it. Thus I do not think this story is true. Of course, all have their right to due process or such outlined in our labor agreements and federal and state laws, but once proven, that is the end of that job for that employee.

No.

@Monkey Butt shut it down.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Fellow Union Members:

I’ll comment, “You’re making this up!”
Good story though.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Fellow Union Members:

Must be a slow day over at the IBEW

john chesney

Fellow Union Members:

Hahahahhahahhaahhahah

Gear

Parts on Order
IBEW? You guys steal everything not bolted down. Even then you guys bust out wrenches to remove the bolts. How many of you guys have company tools in your garages? Maybe some huge industrial bench grinder that you'll never use. You probably wired your entire house without paying a penny.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Fellow Union Members:

r u a virgin

r u a virgin
AThjlGSEZGVS8.gif

barnyard

KTM rider
Why would someone, not a UPSer go to the trouble to register and then post up an obviously bogus story???

Dude, you need to move out of your parent's basement and get a life.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Why would someone, not a UPSer go to the trouble to register and then post up an obviously bogus story???

Dude, you need to move out of your parent's basement and get a life.
Probably thinking about filing a false claim, and wanted to get a feel for how likely it was that the driver would get the blame.