Theft on the Job

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Fellow Union Members:

I am an IBEW member at LADWP and union supporter. A former UPS manager told me accounts of UPS drivers who have been confirmed on video stealing copious amounts of UPS shipped goods and are still able to keep their jobs. Theft like that is obviously illegal and immoral and I never knew any workplace, union or non-union that would ever tolerate it. Thus I do not think this story is true. Of course, all have their right to due process or such outlined in our labor agreements and federal and state laws, but once proven, that is the end of that job for that employee.

Can anyone comment on this.
So what did you get caught stealing???....

....and do you really think that verifying such a ridiculous story will somehow vindicate you?

brownIEman

that will happen to cavemen.

It was awful. I had to take a second job selling insurance just too stop thinking about her...
1498561678504508258geico-caveman-actor.med.png

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
you can do a lot of bad things @ Brown but stealing is not one of them.

Copper is @ $3.10 per pound are you short on some building conduit feeder runs ?

SoCalUPS

It might surprise everyone but Union members and management in different crafts including UPS have been caught stealing and retained their job. Doesn't happen often but it does happen. Been involved with a few cases at brown were members walked away unscathed due to technicalities in their cases

I can't even begin to write a list of all the stuff management steals. Paper towels, toilet paper, food, candy or other promo stuff meant for preload. Water, Gatorade etc. I can only guess how many free office supplies they have at home if they're wiping their ass with UPS's dollar.