Theres a FB post claiming a Helper stabbed and killed a driver in CT

over9five

Staff member
It really makes you wonder what happened in that truck if the driver liked him enough to invite him into his house for dinner and the guy turns around and stabs him.
Remember the young boy who was shot by a neighbor? They had just had the neighbor over for dinner too.
You just don't know what's going on in anyones head.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Most people don’t understand real violence . It’s not pretty and it’s not fair. That’s what makes it so savage. This is why these defund police people drive me crazy. They have no idea what some people are capable.
I came to this country in 94 because of a civil war/ethnic cleanings. Saw family member murdered in cold blood, bodies thrown into a pit, woman rapped, parents killed in front of kids, we were put into concentration camps for just having different beliefs. When I first heard about the defund police I wanted each one of this dumbf to go through that then ask them if they still want the police to be defunded. Like you said people don’t understand what real violence is and what a human is capable of doing to another.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I understand your skepticism about the BLM organization. I don’t know anything about them so I can’t agree or disagree with your opinion about them is. But, I do believe the message that they are sending or at least the message they are claiming to send is something even the most right wing conservative could agree on. Taking money out of a budget the actual police officers don’t receive and putting into things that will make there job easier and safer for them and the public.
Shouldn’t you increase their training so they actually know how to deal with certain situation and not take away their budget? If you had better training and better pay you would weed out a lot of your power hungry cops imo. It take a very different person to do what a cop does for 40k a year imo

Indecisi0n

I came to this country in 94 because of a civil war/ethnic cleanings. Saw family member murdered in cold blood, bodies thrown into a pit, woman rapped, parents killed in front of kids, we were put into concentration camps for just having different beliefs. When I first heard about the defund police I wanted each one of this dumbf to go through that then ask them if they still want the police to be defunded. Like you said people don’t understand what real violence is and what a human is capable of doing to another.
A navy seal giving a speech once said , for these people who are so clueless about true violence should consider themselves lucky.

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
i had 4 helpers this peak season. the first 3 lasted at most 1 day each. the 4th lasted me the last 3 weeks. 19 year old college kid, good family upbringing, good morals, great work ethic, super dependable. i wish i had my head on that straight 30 years ago. best of luck to you in the future L****.

trickpony1

Shouldn’t you increase their training so they actually know how to deal with certain situation and not take away their budget? If you had better training and better pay you would weed out a lot of your power hungry cops imo. It take a very different person to do what a cop does for 40k a year imo

....or maybe some of these really rich NFL players should spend some of their millions of dollars and off season time training kids what not to do like:
- don't commit crimes;
- don't make babies and;
- don't resist arrest

Black Behavior Matters.

Hope this helps.

Over70irregs

Most people don’t understand real violence . It’s not pretty and it’s not fair. That’s what makes it so savage. This is why these defund police people drive me crazy. They have no idea what some people are capable.
Defund = Psych helper. Not seeing it. Not fan of defund. My cousin is an officer. Pray for driver.

Moneythehardway

Hearing from someone around the area they said it all started over a $50 tip. (Argument over who should get it, the driver who delivers there year round or the helper who delivered the day of the tip)

UPSER1987

Read today they stopped at the drivers gf for dinner and stayed there 4hrs... wtffff explains why they were out till 10pm
I guess thats why we wait for the details to come out...to those complaining about the driver being out until 10:30.

Last edited:

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
He was not out till 1030 pm folks. thats when he was discovered. ORS went out to investigate why his truck was not moving and why he wasnt punched out yet. the building was punched out by 9

UPSER1987

Read today they stopped at the drivers gf for dinner and stayed there 4hrs... wtffff explains why they were out till 10pm

He was not out till 1030 pm folks. thats when he was discovered. ORS went out to investigate why his truck was not moving and why he wasnt punched out yet. the building was punched out by 9
I’m sure some here wondered why UPS hadn’t made an official announcement when all the details are unknown.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
anyways, Merry Chriatmas, Brothers and Sisters. lets leave this thread alone,at least for today, and be with our families.
God Bless You All.